Monthly meet up, Dumaguete

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, Eddie1 said:

I am happy to just go with the flow, however if pushed I would suggest just keeping it as normal and I will be there for the normal meeting in March. Whatever is decided is OK with me.

I second this motion - passed and approved LOL

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Yep I am OK for this Thursday, I have rearranged what I had to do for Today SO! see those present on Thursday, KEV will you sort the taxi Out?

Jack:smile:

Morning All :thumbsup: :photo-109:

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
9 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

Yep I am OK for this Thursday, I have rearranged what I had to do for Today SO! see those present on Thursday, KEV will you sort the taxi Out?

Jack:smile:

Morning All :thumbsup: :photo-109:

Ok Thursday it is I will sort out the taxi.Are we all female couldn`t sort out a p up in a brewery my oh my.:hystery:

• Hmm thinking 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

OK, I''ll be there too.

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, AlwaysRt said:

I second this motion - passed and approved LOL

You don`t have much choice really as you will be away haha

• Haha 1
  • Hmm thinking 1

davewe
Posted
Posted
10 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

OK, I''ll be there too.

Me too!

No, not the women's version of metoo!

• Like 2
  • Hmm thinking 1

• 2 weeks later...
Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Where was our photographer last meet up?  I've had to order a new phone on Lazada as it seems no one brought a camera to the last meet up.  Shame really as I believe we had a member who joined long ago and attended our get together incognito  . .  but with no pics it did not happen.

Was that you at the meet-up 10 days back @OzeMike ?   Don't be shy next time.  I'll have my new camera phone to get you in the pic with the rest of us and hopefully some of the vacationers will be back too.

• Like 2

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
13 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

I've had to order a new phone on Lazada

Off-topic, why did you buy on Lazada?  Better price?  New or used?

I need to get my wife a new phone soon.

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
27 minutes ago, OnMyWay said:

why did you buy on Lazada?  Better price?  New or used?

I am not what you might call a cell phone guru so I like to be able to look at all the prices and reviews and specs from the comfort of my couch.

I found a Chinese phone that was on sale for Chinese New Year.  It is new, has all the right specs, right price, and loads of great reviews to fit my needs and budget.  So then I could have gone shopping all over to try and beat the price they were offering but that part did not interest me so I just clicked and they will deliver.  I use Lazada a lot and have had only minor problems.  This is not a recommendation for others as the product may be a disappointment or Lazada may screw up.   This is Philippines.

Let me add that I remember 5 bad experiences with purchasing cell phones locally (if we want to discuss that it will DEFINITELY be another topic).  Local stores will often sell crap, do not care about customer service, warranty is a joke, and after sales service is not existent.  Lazada at least tries to keep up a name for themselves.  The last phone I bought through them was great, until "she who shall remain nameless" dropped it on the floor and broke the screen.

• Like 2
  • Love it 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

This is not a recommendation for others as the product may be a disappointment or Lazada may screw up. 

I don't have any problems using Lazada for a phone if the price is right.  Like you, I'm not interested in shopping around the 1 million phone stores to save p100!

This was an emergency broadcast.  Now, back to your regular programming......  :popcorn:

Edited by OnMyWay
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1