Where To Stay? 3 Weeks

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Actaully the reason Why I have posted on here is to get some feedback on what area is best .. Also Ive been pretty specific about asking about proximity to gyms ect.... If i just wanted to read hotel reviews I would have gone onto trip advisor already.
My point is that by reading the reviews you will find out what others say such as this hotels gym sucks or the street light dont work out the front of the hotel. Those sites have maps for most hotels so you can see where they are located. Look for something around Ayala for restaurants. Around Mango for nightlife. If a gym is the most important part then you wont find much in a cheap hotel.

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Actually, hotel reviews are a great place to start. Then you could tell us what looks good to you and ask if anyone knows that particular area or hotel. Asking for a generic hotel like you have done is a pretty tall order. I can't even find one for myself that fits the situation perfectly so if you find one let me know. I have tried a few lodging places in Cebu but found nothing that stands out as better value than any other. I'm still looking and hoping though

jkallday
Posted
Posted

....So going through trip advisor and asking about each individual hotel is easier than posting the question generic " hey anybody know a decent hotel in a good area around 900 NEAR a gym?.. I dont want to spend too many hours researching this, I was hoping to make things simple... hence the post.. and if you read the post properly.... Im asking about being NEAR a gym.. i dont expect a cheap hotel to have a gym in it...

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
....So going through trip advisor and asking about each individual hotel is easier than posting the question generic " hey anybody know a decent hotel in a good area around 900 NEAR a gym?.. I dont want to spend too many hours researching this, I was hoping to make things simple... hence the post..and if you read the post properly.... Im asking about being NEAR a gym.. i dont expect a cheap hotel to have a gym in it...
You dont ask on trip adviser you search for hotels in the dates you want,takes a minute and then you can read the reviews for hotels that interest you and have rooms for when you want them.Actually I dont give a damn where you stay,you have asked the same question on another forum so hope you get your answer there as I wont bother trying to help you out.
  • Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
....I dont want to spend too many hours researching this...
It almost sounds like you don't want to spend ANY time researching this. You want the members here to do that for you. I don't mind helping out a bit but I prefer it if you do all the research and let ME know so I don't have to research it. I plan to be in Cebu in October and I want a nice place in a good location for about half what it is worth. You will let me know when you find one won't you?

jkallday
Posted
Posted

Just Asking a simple question Brother.. if you are answering posts we assume you actaully have some info to share as opposed to just airing opinions.. If somebody asks me about a place i've been to..and I can help,.. I do.. I don't waste Both my time and theirs Patronizing the issue Please dont bother responding any further.. Im looking for a bit of info here. period.

brock
Posted
Posted

Try Richmond hotel in Lahug

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
Just Asking a simple question Brother.. if you are answering posts we assume you actaully have some info to share as opposed to just airing opinions.. If somebody asks me about a place i've been to..and I can help,.. I do.. I don't waste Both my time and theirs Patronizing the issue Please dont bother responding any further.. Im looking for a bit of info here. period.
As you said, its an open forum. As I said, I'm seeking similar answers. I think I'll keep an eye on this thread and answer if I bloody well feel like it. I'm looking for a bit of info here too. Maybe you will find some info to share. After all, its what the forum is about. I've given you an idea of where to go, now its your turn. (Wait for it . . . . is he going to tell me where to go? . . . LOL . . . you want to, I can feel it).

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
As you said, its an open forum. As I said, I'm seeking similar answers. I think I'll keep an eye on this thread and answer if I bloody well feel like it. I'm looking for a bit of info here too. Maybe you will find some info to share. After all, its what the forum is about. I've given you an idea of where to go, now its your turn. (Wait for it . . . . is he going to tell me where to go? . . . LOL . . . you want to, I can feel it).
He was actually replying to me.Thats the thing,you try to help someone and they expect you to either know it all or are going to do all the work for them.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Where to Stay Many of those will have websites that may post prices. Staying for p900 with the things you seek close by might not be easy to find, but IMO p1000 may do it.I posted about a nice place HERE for p995Another thing to add is that some places will give additional discounts if you pay cash up front for the whole stay, or by the week. APARTELLE THE APARTELLE N. Escario St., Cebu City (63-32) 255-6385 PENSION HOUSE MAANYAG PENSION HOUSEArchbishop Reyes Ave., Cebu City(63-32) 232-8521 LA CASITA0945 Juana Osme�a St.,Cebu City(63-32) 255-3698 CEBU MAYFLOWER PENSION HOUSEEast Capitol Site,Cebu City(63-32) 253-2850 CEBU PENSIONE PLAZAN. Escario St.,Cebu City(63-32) 254-6300 MYRA�S PENSION HOUSE#12 Escario & Acacia Sts. Lahug, Cebu City(63-32) 231-5557 NS ROYAL PENSIONE Friends have stayed there and always reported it was a good value and it has even been redone since then.Juana Osme�a St.,Cebu City(63-32) 254-5358 CEBU REGAL PENSIONJunquera Ext.,Cebu City(63-32) 255-6758 PACIFIC PENSIONE313-A Osme�a Blvd.,Cebu City(63-32) 252-5271 CEST LA VIE73 Juana Osme�a St.,Cebu City(63-32) 253-5266 D�ANCESTORS PENSIONP. Burgos St.,Mandaue City(63-32) 346-4357 CITIVIEW HOUSESanciangko St.,Cebu City(63-32) 253-2465 PALAZZO PENSIONE49 Sepulveda St.,Cebu City(63-32) 255-0105 ELICON PENSION HOUSE53 P. del Rosario St.,Cebu City(63-32) 253-0367 MACTAN PENSION HOUSEPajo, Lapu-Lapu City(63-32) 340-5524 ELEGANT CIRCLE INN My wife and I stayed there years ago and it was right on the circle and OKFuente Osme�a,Cebu City(63-32) 254-1601 REGAL PARK INNArch. Reyes Ave.,Cebu City(63-32) 412-2588 SAN ALMONT PENSION HOUSE66 Aranas St.,Cebu City(63-32) 261-0978 SHAMROCK PENSION HOUSE My wife and I stayed there years ago and it is right on the circle and again just OK but they had really inexpensive roomsFuente Osme�a,Cebu City(63-32) 255-2999National HighwayPoblacion, Barili,Cebu City(63-32)470-9235TEO-FEL PENSION HOUSE#4 Junquera Ext.,Cebu City9158123287EXECUTIVE ROYAL INNJuana Osme�a St.,Cebu City(63-32) 253-8251FAMILIA PENSION HOUSE24 K. Uytengsu RoadOsme�a Blvd.,Cebu City(63-32) 254-9950FUENTE PENSION13 Don Julio Llorente St., Cebu City(63-32)253-6759 TONROS APARTELLEGorordo Ave.,Cebu City(63-32) 231-5201 HOPE PENSION HOUSE79 V. Gular cor.Legazpi Sts.,Cebu City(63-32) 254-3659 VERBENA PENSIONDon Gil Garcia St.,Cebu City(63-32) 253-0203 HOTEL SOGO0197 Sanciangko St.,Cebu City(63-32) 416-8050 JASMIN PENSION HOUSEDon Gil Garcia St.,Cebu City(63-32) 255-4559
  • Like 1