A Mans Bar Habits With A Filipina Wife

FlyAway
Posted
Posted

Wow! It has been a few years. I can still go to Angeles. Was there a few days last January. All about the same as before.

Nephi
Posted
Posted

This is a non-issue for us. Neither my wife or I drink at all. Our limit is lemonade or maybe a second orange drink at Jollibee. Also, when my wife's family comes to the house or friends; many do drink, but when at our home tobacco products or alcoholic drinks are not permitted.

mogo51
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, bows00 said:

Wow!  Angeles City??!  Man, you have a very trusting wife sir...

I have just been to the Phils with SO for 3 weeks and spent 4 days in Angeles whilst she went to Nth Luzon to see her family.  I had a few legit massages and did my usual few hours sitting and watching the passing parade at Margarita Station, which I think is a real laugh.  It is a different world and I have no problems doing it, nor does my SO.

The reason I do not go with her to Nth Luzon is the 8 hour or so bus trip, I have a chronic back condition.

I disagree with other opinions about trust, without trust, there is no relationship really. 

• Like 5

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
27 minutes ago, mogo51 said:

I disagree with other opinions about trust, without trust, there is no relationship really.

I believe that to be a Utopian belief.

During the course of my life, I have observed very, very few men who could sit in a girly bar and do nothing that they would not do in front of their wife.  I have met many who say they would not, but very, very few guys whose wives could totally trust them in that environment.

I am not judging anyone from this forum as we might just find that all members here are exceptions to the rule, but I doubt it.

So if everyone'e relationship is based on their wive's ability to trust them then there are very few real relationships out there.  It is also my opinion that the same conclusion applies to the opposite sex but I do not have as much experience observing them in girly bars :nudie:

• Like 4

mogo51
Posted
Posted
9 hours ago, bows00 said:

Wow!  Angeles City??!  Man, you have a very trusting wife sir...

I have just been to the Phils with SO for 3 weeks and spent 4 days in Angeles whilst she went to Nth Luzon to see her family.  I had a few legit massages and did my usual few hours sitting and watching the passing parade at Margarita Station, which I think is a real laugh.  It is a different world and I have no problems doing it, nor does my SO.

The reason I do not go with her to Nth Luzon is the 8 hour or so bus trip, I have a chronic back condition.

Utopian view?  I doubt it.  I have had numerous offers that I have walked away from especially since my current relationship  I have heard you say the same thing.  

To discredit trust Dave in a relationship is foolhardy to say the least. It is the basis for a sound relationship IMO.  Many authorities will support this. I rarely go to bars these days as I have no need to, the guys in the main in those bars, are not in such a situation, so good luck to them.

Sander Martin
Posted
Posted

If you are foreigner here, then you dont even need to go to the girly bars to be offered sex. Everytime i take a taxi alone, there is a good chance i get offered to have a "detour". Bigger the city, the more often it happens. Have been offered a few times here in sleepy Iloilo. I just laught and tell them i have a beautiful wife waiting for me at home. 

My Anne is quite jealous and she says it's because of the bad relationships shes been in the past. Most of us are atleast alittle insecure inside and its normal human behaviour. I wouldn't cheat. A harmless flirt with a bar worker while drunk is most id do.

If your happy with your relationship, then you dont need to go out to search for more.

• Like 2

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Sander Martin said:

If you are foreigner here...

Yeah, the other day I was getting a haircut and the barber offered me his 19 year old sister.  One of my favorites was at a small food stand the lady asked if I was married. When I said yes, she offered me her sister - she said if I was single she would have introduced me to her daughter ha ha... crazy times... 

My wife is not jealous. She usually laughs about the girls flirting with me.  :tiphat:

• Like 5

mogo51
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Sander Martin said:

If you are foreigner here, then you dont even need to go to the girly bars to be offered sex. Everytime i take a taxi alone, there is a good chance i get offered to have a "detour". Bigger the city, the more often it happens. Have been offered a few times here in sleepy Iloilo. I just laught and tell them i have a beautiful wife waiting for me at home. 

My Anne is quite jealous and she says it's because of the bad relationships shes been in the past. Most of us are atleast alittle insecure inside and its normal human behaviour. I wouldn't cheat. A harmless flirt with a bar worker while drunk is most id do.

If your happy with your relationship, then you dont need to go out to search for more.

Great post Sander, agree.  If you have a good stock of wood in the house, no need to go looking in the forest!

• Like 2

Nephi
Posted
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, mogo51 said:

Great post Sander, agree.  If you have a good stock of wood in the house, no need to go looking in the forest!

Great reply... I remember when I was a kid. I had a friend who parents were red necks from Oklahoma. Always made me laugh when his dad would say: "There is no need to buy milk at the store when you have a cow at home" :hystery:.. Still makes me laugh but the principal is correct.

Nephi

Edited by Nephi
  • Like 1

Methersgate
Posted
Posted (edited)
On 5/12/2016 at 4:48 AM, Dave Hounddriver said:

I believe that to be a Utopian belief.

During the course of my life, I have observed very, very few men who could sit in a girly bar and do nothing that they would not do in front of their wife.  I have met many who say they would not, but very, very few guys whose wives could totally trust them in that environment.

I am not judging anyone from this forum as we might just find that all members here are exceptions to the rule, but I doubt it.

So if everyone'e relationship is based on their wive's ability to trust them then there are very few real relationships out there.  It is also my opinion that the same conclusion applies to the opposite sex but I do not have as much experience observing them in girly bars :nudie:

I agree. My solution is only to go to girly bars with my wife...

... consequently I have observed her behaviour in a girly bar - she yells "Take it OFF!", tucks fifty peso notes into garters, and "tables" pretty girls who look like they will be good company or who have done a particularly sexy dance, and proceeds to tell them outrageous lies - it's much more fun than I would have with male friends...

... and I get to go home with the prettiest girl in the bar - at no extra charge!   

Edited by Methersgate
  • Like 4