Graphic Warning! I Was A Victim Of A Scam During My Last Visit To Cebu

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

The inside story of how the scam works:This one caught me totally by surprise. During our last visit I became a victim of a clever scam while shopping Ayala mall. Simply going out to the mall has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you more experianced expats!!Two nice looking Filipinas in their early 20'a will climb in the cab with you as you are departing the mall. They both start wiping off your forehead and the back of your neck with a napken, this with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. (It's impossible not to look). When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' but instead ask for a ride to JollyBee's.You agree, but on the way, they start undressing. Then one of them starts crawling all over you, while the other one steals your wallet!I had my wallet stolen the frist day of our visit, again the second day and three times the third day the fourth day I lost count how many times I was taken advantage of. Sadly it is very likely this same scam will befall me next visit! I feel so durty and used!So tell your friends to be careful. What a horrible way to taken advantage of us older men. Warn your friends and other expats to all be very vigilant. Prince supermarket has wallets on sale for 100 peso each. I found even cheaper ones for 50 pesos from downtown street vendors.So please, send this on to all the older guys that you know and warn them to be on the lookout for this scam.PS... Jake buddy... did you get ym PM with the good time of day to go be "abused"?

• Like 5

gapotwo
Posted
Posted

Throw away wallets and cheap thrills?? they can scam me all day every day. :cheersty: :) Tanks EJ.

• Like 1

bows00
Posted
Posted
I had my wallet stolen the frist day of our visit, again the second day and three times the third day the fourth day I lost count how many times I was taken advantage of. Sadly it is very likely this same scam will befall me next visit! I feel so durty and used!
Now I can see if your wallet got stolen once, but common! That old saying "Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me" doesn't' even apply here... you got fooled multiple times...
  • Like 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
I had my wallet stolen the frist day of our visit, again the second day and three times the third day the fourth day I lost count how many times I was taken advantage of. Sadly it is very likely this same scam will befall me next visit! I feel so durty and used!
Now I can see if your wallet got stolen once, but common! That old saying "Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me" doesn't' even apply here... you got fooled multiple times...
Yea, I am sooooo ashamed.
  • Like 2

Jake
Posted
Posted
Yea, I am sooooo ashamed.
Yeah Dan, I am sooooo proud of you for scamming the scammers. I guess you could buy walletscheaper by the dozen. However, your secret is out now -- I want to be used and abused just likeyou! I am now promoting you to super DOM. You're my hero.....he, he. Jake
  • Like 2

Bruce
Posted
Posted

I am SOOO sorry to tell you this... but, unfortunately, now you might want to sit down..... ah.... well... it is like this. Those young women.... welllll, actually, they are Ladyboys who have been taking hormones, but not yet had their surgery..... Sad really, this is why they hug and kiss all over you, because they are trying to raise money for their surgery! I just thought you should know, the other forum members already know this and are laughing at you.......

• Like 5

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
I am SOOO sorry to tell you this... but, unfortunately, now you might want to sit down..... ah.... well... it is like this. Those young women.... welllll, actually, they are Ladyboys who have been taking hormones, but not yet had their surgery..... Sad really, this is why they hug and kiss all over you, because they are trying to raise money for their surgery! I just thought you should know, the other forum members already know this and are laughing at you.......
Now you tell me!

JJReyes
Posted
Posted

Don't argue with scammers and swindlers. Just carry a whistle. Anytime there is a situation you don't like such as strange girls getting into the cab with you, start blowing. It is an internationally recognized signal that something is wrong.

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
Don't argue with scammers and swindlers. Just carry a whistle. Anytime there is a situation you don't like such as strange girls getting into the cab with you, start blowing. It is an internationally recognized signal that something is wrong.
Yes, you are correct that would have been wrong..... Very wrong. :cheersty:

Bruce
Posted
Posted

Amazing just amazing the number of readers who think you were serious...... Ahemmmm!!! It is called READING AND COMPREHENSION with emphasis on the latter.... (Just sayin' you know....)

• Like 1