Graphic Warning! I Was A Victim Of A Scam During My Last Visit To Cebu

FlyAway
Posted
Posted
We have a problem with this same type of scam going on at the local Home Depot's.
:wasntme: How exactly do you spell "Plagiarism"? :cheers:
:( Nice rewrite actually. Quite a few different versions floating around. :hystery:
  • Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Try not carrying a wallet. It drives the scammers INSANE. Well, not exactly, but it does make them feel a 'little nuts'

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

I’m sort of late jumping into this topic, but since it has already been blown out of proportion, never mind what I have to say, except that my SS Buddy Jake would surely enjoy the foreplay if it ever happens to him whenever he makes it to the Philippines! :cheers:

• Like 1

Jake
Posted
Posted
I’m sort of late jumping into this topic, but since it has already been blown out of proportion, never mind what I have to say, except that my SS Buddy Jake would surely enjoy the foreplay if it ever happens to him whenever he makes it to the Philippines! :cheers:
It would have been my last "foreplay" before I got arrested and made the headlines for being in themost compromising position with a couple of baklas (ladyboys), as Bruce has alluded to.......he, he. Jake

oldutot
Posted
Posted
Don't argue with scammers and swindlers. Just carry a whistle. Anytime there is a situation you don't like such as strange girls getting into the cab with you, start blowing. It is an internationally recognized signal that something is wrong.
Hey JJR, I like that idea of a whistle. I will pack my bosun whistle with me
  • Like 1