Second Day - No Water

Art2ro
Posted
Posted
As Art usually says, it's all about money.
:lmao:
Captain Tom is it nowadays? :lmao: You must have money problems and that's why you're constantly harping about money! Well then, get some and stop whining! Other people don't have any problems with my mottos! Who's the :lmao: ? :lmao: !!!!!!!!
Art, am I harping about money? Have I any problem with your constant mottos? Dont you see the funny side of anything? :hystery:
So, expand on what you mean by LMAO! Didn't seem funny to me!

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
As Art usually says, it's all about money.
:lmao:
Captain Tom is it nowadays? :lmao: You must have money problems and that's why you're constantly harping about money! Well then, get some and stop whining! Other people don't have any problems with my mottos! Who's the :lmao: ? :lmao: !!!!!!!!
Art, am I harping about money? Have I any problem with your constant mottos? Dont you see the funny side of anything? :hystery:
So, expand on what you mean by LMAO! Didn't seem funny to me!
ArtIf there is a problem take it to a PM.

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Mike, I enjoy your day to day goings on posts. It may seem kinda uninteresting to you but it's fun for me to read reminds me all the little drama when we visit. Art, I don't see anyone taking a shot at you its all good my friend.

Art2ro
Posted
Posted
Mike, I enjoy your day to day goings on posts. It may seem kinda uninteresting to you but it's fun for me to read reminds me all the little drama when we visit.Art, I don't see anyone taking a shot at you its all good my friend.
Just sensitive to sarcasm, dry wit or as Jake refers to it as, "in your windows" remarks! That's all! Case closed! :lmao: :hystery:
  • Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Mike, I enjoy your day to day goings on posts. It may seem kinda uninteresting to you but it's fun for me to read reminds me all the little drama when we visit.Art, I don't see anyone taking a shot at you its all good my friend.
Just sensitive to sarcasm, dry wit or as Jake refers to it as, "in your windows" remarks! That's all! Case closed! :lmao: :hystery:
Not closed just yet ,,, santa-1.gif ,,,, now its closed by Jake's point of view.Hey I'm just a mild maned Aussie that is really very easy to get along with believe it or not.
  • Like 2

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted

Did I inadvertently cause a problem?

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
SantaSpanking.jpgIt's all good Steve
  • Like 3

Bruce
Posted
Posted

Hey, I want to take this opportunity to point out that I, in no way shape or form have anyone mad at me! (YET HEHEHEHE)

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Hey, I want to take this opportunity to point out that I, in no way shape or form have anyone mad at me! (YET HEHEHEHE)
That's unusual Bruce,congrats santa-1.gif :hystery:

bows00
Posted
Posted

Funny how the subject of "no water" turned into a rant of the motto "all about money"...

• Like 2