Second Day - No Water

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Funny how the subject of "no water" turned into a rant of the motto "all about money"...
Its all about water :mocking:

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted
We are in the middle of Cebu City, just inside the border of Guadalupe, and are in the second day with no water. Everyone around us is affected. Also had a blackout of about an hour yesterday. There was an article in the paper a couple of days ago about the water shortage in Guadalupe and that they were signing a contract with a private company to build groundwater wells to supplement the main water supply. The same company has done this if Lahug, Talisay, Consolacion and 2 other areas. Obviously, not a good situation and nothing in today's paper, it may be a local broken pipe or wide spread, I don't know. Is anyone else affected or have any information?
Has your water been restored yet? what was the "explanation" of no service? thanks for the update

MikeB
Posted
Posted
We are in the middle of Cebu City, just inside the border of Guadalupe, and are in the second day with no water. Everyone around us is affected. Also had a blackout of about an hour yesterday. There was an article in the paper a couple of days ago about the water shortage in Guadalupe and that they were signing a contract with a private company to build groundwater wells to supplement the main water supply. The same company has done this if Lahug, Talisay, Consolacion and 2 other areas. Obviously, not a good situation and nothing in today's paper, it may be a local broken pipe or wide spread, I don't know. Is anyone else affected or have any information?
Has your water been restored yet?what was the "explanation" of no service? thanks for the update
Yes, it was restored on the 2nd day and the pressure is much better so apparently they had shut it off to replace or fix it. No explanation. Moving to Argao on Tuesday anyway.
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...
Call me bubba
Posted
Posted
Moving to Argao on Tuesday anyway.

in your new area ARGAO have you had any water issues there?

is the quality/service better or about the same?

MikeB
Posted
Posted

No water problems but a lot more blackouts. Had one last night from 8pm till sometime in the early morning I think. Not much you can do about it. All in all it was a good move for me so far.