Another Expat Dead

Garpo
Posted
Posted

Easy to guess and speculate about different reason of what and why something happened. I know that my wife would never leave me at home on Christmas eve, even if I told her that it would be ok if she did. On top of that, she would never allow me or her to have over 200,000. peso in the house. I am not saying that the wife is involved but I also know that if something was to happen to me then both I and my wife would suspect somebody from her family as there always seems to be a problem with one or the other over us not sharing as much as we should. Seems if we give or help one then it only upsets the other because they did not get any. That is why my first guess is that it has something to do with his wifes family. How or why would any stranger suspect or know that nobody was home or that he was home along? Why did it just happen to occur while his wife was gone? If it were a stranger and random home robbery I would suspect that the chance of it happening while his wife was home would have been much more likely. Or maybe like some have guessed, it was a very lucky murderer who just happened to pick the right house at the right time. I would guess that nobody is really that lucky..