Howdy All, Mr. And Mrs. Lee Have Arrived In Cebu

Hoz
Posted
Posted

Hello to Nila...you too Lee. Reading your postf ills me with one thing...Envy.So wish we were there.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Hello to Nila...you too Lee. Reading your postf ills me with one thing...Envy.So wish we were there.
I wish you were here to pal, :thumbsup: I miss you and really hope to see you again soon.One great thing about forums, is the good friends that I have got to make over the years like yourself. Hang in there, before you know it, you will be back in PI and get to see all you PI friends. :woohoo:

tom_shor
Posted
Posted

I'll be back in September if you are still around. :D

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted (edited)
I'll be back in September if you are still around. :D
Howdy Tom, we seem to keep missing each other, are you sure you a are not doing that on purpose. SugarwareZ-004.gifSugarwareZ-005.gif I am sure that one of these days we will hit the same travel times. We will most likely leave late May and we hope to come back in December, January or February. No set plans yet. No matter what, we will see each other once we are here full time hopefully in a couple of years. Edited by Mr. Lee

chimellie
Posted
Posted

Hi Lee, I'm glad you made itHave some baluts and Tanduay for me

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Thank you Chi. :thumbsup: Will do. Nenet stopped over and picked up your package today. We will meet with her when we have more time and go visit your mansion. SugarwareZ-004.gif Love that house and I have not even been there yet. :thumbsup: I am just worried that I might not want to come back to my little box once I have seen it. :D

scianna54
Posted
Posted

Hello Lee and welcome to the Philippines: I am glad that you finally made it and some plumbing issues after a long flight are understandable. I am happy to hear that the plumber could fix it fast, no details necessary. :D I have a sling box hooked up in Canada, mostly for my sister in law here but I can of course watch it now too. I also hooked up a camera which enables me to watch our condo from here as well. It is a bit slow I must admit, we only have smart bro and I sure miss the 10MB rate which cable gives me at home in Canada. Other than that, the time difference is big, so my favourite shows come at odd times. But there is always a torrent not far away.It only took me 2 days getting used to Willie and wowowee and the soap operas too, I guess people can adjust to the biggest crap.Just wait and you see.Cheers and see you soon..

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Hello Lee and welcome to the Philippines: I am glad that you finally made it and some plumbing issues after a long flight are understandable. I am happy to hear that the plumber could fix it fast, no details necessary. :D I have a sling box hooked up in Canada, mostly for my sister in law here but I can of course watch it now too. I also hooked up a camera which enables me to watch our condo from here as well. It is a bit slow I must admit, we only have smart bro and I sure miss the 10MB rate which cable gives me at home in Canada. Other than that, the time difference is big, so my favourite shows come at odd times. But there is always a torrent not far away.It only took me 2 days getting used to Willie and wowowee and the soap operas too, I guess people can adjust to the biggest crap.Just wait and you see.Cheers and see you soon.
Hello sir, good to have you on here again. I do not think I will ever get used to these programs and the sling box is great IMO.I wish the plumbing issue was that easy, me being full of it, but a plastic dohicky broke and flooded the place because some idiot turned the water on by mistake before we got back. Cheap plastic parts they built with is the problem. I only have 1MB and it seems to be enough to do what we need here including the sling box.Looking forward to seeing you soon.

chimellie
Posted
Posted
Thank you Chi. :thumbsup: Will do. Nenet stopped over and picked up your package today. We will meet with her when we have more time and go visit your mansion. SugarwareZ-004.gif Love that house and I have not even been there yet. :thumbsup: I am just worried that I might not want to come back to my little box once I have seen it. :D
Thanks Lee, I owe you one. You're welcome to come over and stay a night or 2 if you guys want to get away.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Thanks Lee, I owe you one. You're welcome to come over and stay a night or 2 if you guys want to get away.
Yup, you owe me one, next time let me bet against you on the cock fights. SugarwareZ-007.gif Only a night or 2, I was planning on moving in. SugarwareZ-005.gif