Anyone Marry A Fat Filipina?

ekimswish
Posted
Posted

I was just thinking about this because my wife's friend is a pretty BIG girl, and also from a pretty "locally wealthy" family, and she married an American she met online who's gotta be bigger than Big Jim. I'm just wondering if any of you guys, or guys you know, hooked up with and married a girl who is not just "big" by Philippine standards, but would be "big" back home, too?I'm not insinuating there's anything wrong with fat people or fat girls. I'm just curious. On one hand, I'm asking myself if he knew he could've got someone much thinner and more beautiful? On the other hand, I'm thinking maybe it's better this way, because he went for someone he was comfortable with. On my third hand, I'm wondering if he finds her sexy, because her face is not so bad.It's none of my business, but just a curiosity of mine. Physically, I don't see any problem with their relationship. They have bigger problems to overcome which have nothing to do with their belt(s) sizes.Have any of you ever considered or followed through with marrying a fat, fat, fat Filipina, rather than the thin, little hotties available to us?

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

I have known quite a lot of expats who met and married women who were over 40 (years and waistline) and they all knew of the options. I never questioned them as to why as it is their business but I had to shut my wife up many times as she can be blunt enough to ask that very question and, where I come from its rude to ask.

• Like 1

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

As the saying goes, "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder"! When I was stationed in Thailand in the mid 70s, I knew of a Filipino friend of mine of average height and weight for a Filipino and he only had eyes for fat women, the fatter the better, but had to at least have a cute face with sex appeal in his eyes! So, each to their own! :sign0095:

• Like 1

volstateguy
Posted
Posted
As the saying goes, "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder"! When I was stationed in Thailand in the mid 70s, I knew of a Filipino friend of mine of average height and weight for a Filipino and he only had eyes for fat women, the fatter the better, but had to at least have a cute face with sex appeal in his eyes! So, each to their own! :sign0095:
I thought the saying was "beauty is in the eye of the beer holder" :) :)
  • Like 3

JJReyes
Posted
Posted

If you want fat, marry a Pakistani. Custom dictates that she gains weight after marriage to signify contentment and prosperity.JJR

• Like 1

Bruce
Posted
Posted

Guys who like fat women are called 'chubby chasers'. While most men have heard the terms and identify with one.. Breast man, Ass man, Leg man... all have to do with how our brains are wired. While we all see the same things, 'it' is only triggered in certain people's brains as a sexual stimulant.However the above mentioned types are only a part of the story. There are men who like skinny, or fat or feet or face or hair.... all can be sexual stimulants to some but not all.Those who marry a skinny(er) woman who ends up gaining weight and he does not care is more interested in long term companship / relationship. Those who marry a skinny woman because she is skinny and atractive (subjective to the individual) who then gains a lot of weight, loose sexual interest. He either then resigns himself to fate, has a skinny GF, divorces and chases another skinny woman, or in a few cases, kills that heffer and throws her body into the pig pen late at night. (Pigs are a wonderful way to get rid of an unwanted body.) It all has to do with 'where' you are in that time of your life. Speaking of ugly women... In America, we have no shortage of them. Some hit with that ugly stick (some more than once), in the mountains we have Tennessee TWO BAGGERS in which you put a bag over your head (paper, not plastic, fool!) and a bag over her head. Your bag is there as a precaution in case her bag breaks! And of course with our old friend ALCOHOL..... who hasn't seen a one arm man walking around and you give him a knowing smile as you fully understand he got drunk and took a beauty to bed, only to wake up in the morning next to (Oh HELL NO) who is laying across his arm. He chewed threw his arm as not to wake her.

• Like 3

Fred & Mimi
Posted
Posted (edited)

Just a question in regards to filipina genes without getting too technical. I know of several husbands in French Polynesia that married beautiful polynesian girls only to have them explode into massive beachballs that only a japanese whaler could love after the birth of their first child. Maybe they forget that they're not eating for two anymore but its quite common.Does that also occur in the philippines? I haven't seen too many fat chicks on the dating sites.

Edited by wandibushman
  • Like 1

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted (edited)
Just a question in regards to filipina genes without getting too technical. I know of several husbands in French Polynesia that married beautiful polynesian girls only to have them explode into massive beachballs that only a japanese whaler could love after the birth of their first child. Maybe they forget that they're not eating for two anymore but its quite common.Does that also occur in the philippines? I haven't seen too many fat chicks on the dating sites.
I believe the answer is that one size does not fit all, and I base that on many Filipinas I have met in the US and the Philippines, and my wife who has been living in the US most of each year for the last 17 plus years, and while she did gain about 10 pound after a couple of years because she had been very underweight (IMO) when I met her, she has not gained at all since then and continues to retain her (IMO) beautiful shape.I would suggest the same as I feel is true of people in the US, look at the parents and relatives if possible.OH to add to be on topic, yes I have met some ladies who married while overweight and again one size does not fit all, so different tastes for different people. Edited by Mr. Lee
  • Like 1

Bruce
Posted
Posted

There are at least 2 issues. Genetics, which fighting is a loosing battle. And then calorie intake. In the Philippines you see thin women, and skinny women. Some are genetic and some are related to poor diet / calorie intake. Genetics also controls body style more that 'fat'. Short, round, stocky, tall, lean, fat belly vs fat butt... all are about genetics first... then calorie intake to make it bigger.A good but not fool proof indicator is to see mom and granny (yes, naked is better... and I LIKE your thinking) and then compare to your new proposed GF. Also, if parents are fat, the kids grow up seeing fat, and being loved by fat parents, so they assume that 'fat' is natural... what is the big deal... love me for who I am not what I look like.... hehehehehe Same for many men. If your mom was a 200 pounder+... you grew up thinking this was normal and you may be very comfortable with a heavier woman. There are old American sayings such as 'The bigger the cushion... The better the pushing.... (I have no personal knowledge of this)While there are genetic and medical issues regulating an individual's metabolizm, if you see fat... in most all cases.... that fat is supported by a high calorie intake. Take away those calories, and the person slims down (just tempoary!). But you still have genetics you can not control. Compare a woman with straight across shoulders, boney shoulders and thin well defined arms to a round shouldered heavy armed woman. Both may only weigh 100 pounds... but a vastly different body style. With proper care and maintenance... the thinner woman will stay attractive for many years, but for the round shouldered woman... time is her enemy and there is nothing she can do but pack on the pounds, unless she starves herself for the REST of her life. But keep in mind that round shouldered woman may be a great wife.. while the thinner woman may be a bitch on wheels! (time for a test drive and taste test?)Speaking of fat vs weight, weight has nothing to do with fat...... a 95 pound woman can be FAT. Look at her body style. Round shoulders, heavy arms and wide thick hips.... and still weigh 95 pounds. But maybe 4'10" tall. Everyone has veins in our arms. If you can't see yours or 'that woman's' it means you / her have a thicker layer of FAT called subcutaneous fat..... Heard some one say they have good or bad veins for drawing blood? What they really mean is their fat layer is thin (good veins) or thick, can't see the veins (bad veins). Not the veins really at all, but the fat layer under the skin.Heard that only about 1/3 of an iceberg is visible??? Under the water is the bigger part? Well same applies to belly fat. 2 separate layers. That beer belly you have been sinking money into is really EXTRA abdominal fat (outside the muscle wall) and that is LESS than the INTRA abdominal fat you can't see that surrounds your liver and intestines... and that is the bad kind of body fat that helps shorten your life. As for the dating sites... go to ADVANCED SEARCH and plug in age, height and then WEIGHT limits to see the heavier ones.

• Like 4