Anyone Marry A Fat Filipina?

Bundy
Posted
Posted

I see. Well it's just my own opinion but to me it don't really matter. Fat, skinny, what a person looks like is of the least importance. If two people are happy together, then that is really all that counts. Age differences, well i won't go there coz that can and most likely will stir up a hornets nest.

• Like 3

Bruce
Posted
Posted
I see. Well it's just my own opinion but to me it don't really matter. Fat, skinny, what a person looks like is of the least importance. If two people are happy together, then that is really all that counts. Age differences, well i won't go there coz that can and most likely will stir up a hornets nest.
How nice (you banana bender!) but there must be 'something' that attracts two people to each other.... and It appears you are looking for and found a companion style relationship. Which works well for you. But many on this fourm are still looking for a clone of Miss Pinay 2015 and they use their own standards for measuring a womans possibilities.I believe it was Chris Rock who has a small part of his vulgar act....... About the most beautiful woman around and how great she looks..... somewhere there is a man who is sick and tired of her S**T and of ******* her....... !Oh yes, have you head the Queensland joke about the 3 mates on the beach who found an old lamp and a genie????? I, being a simple Kano don't truly understand it, but a friend from Perth thought it was amusing...
  • Like 1

Bundy
Posted
Posted (edited)
How nice (you banana bender!) but there must be 'something' that attracts two people to each other.... and It appears you are looking for and found a companion style relationship. Which works well for you. But many on this fourm are still looking for a clone of Miss Pinay 2015 and they use their own standards for measuring a womans possibilities.I believe it was Chris Rock who has a small part of his vulgar act....... About the most beautiful woman around and how great she looks..... somewhere there is a man who is sick and tired of her S**T and of ******* her....... !Oh yes, have you head the Queensland joke about the 3 mates on the beach who found an old lamp and a genie????? I, being a simple Kano don't truly understand it, but a friend from Perth thought it was amusing...
Bruce, i've pretty much seen it all over the years, but i just don't think anyone has the right to mess with someone elses life.Boys will be boys and that's all there is to it................some grow up and some don't.Have seen quite a few failed Filipina/Foreigner marriages including one of my own, but then again have also seen a lot of western marriages hit the rocks. Just what the magic formula is, who knows, but for the type of man that i think you are describing, maybe they'll find what they're looking for, who are we to tell them "no, it won't work" It's just enough for me to be happy with myself and my life without worrying about what someone else does.BTW no i haven't heard that joke.. Edited by Bundy
  • Like 1

Bruce
Posted
Posted

I don't remember anyone telling how to live someone elses life. Just they expressing that they did not understand 'why' someone did something a certain way instead of the poster's way.I pm the joke to you. Perhaps you can explain to a non Aussie why it is funny?

• Like 1

Art2ro
Posted
Posted (edited)

I’m just amazed why this topic has gained further discussions! Is it just some people’s distaste for fat women? What about the fat men in a Filipina’s life? Now that’s another topic that just might put a stop to all this talk about fat people in general! IMHO, it’s none of people’s business how other people appears to them and should just keep their POVs and or opinions out of text or print, on this subject anyways! It just isn't going anywhere is it, but just pissing off people or causing a stir on this fine forum and it's border lining on towards discrimination! Just MHO!

Edited by Art2ro
  • Like 1

Mike S
Posted
Posted (edited)

Thank you Art2ro ...... well said .... we all have different tastes in this life ..... and it is called freedom of choice ..... I have to remind myself of this when I see some ol' guy like me walking in the mall holding hands with a girl that I makes me wonder if it is his great granddaughter or not ..... they seem happy so what the heck ..... I just hope he brought along plenty of pampers ...... oooooops ... that wasn't nice ...... sorry the devil made me do it ...... :hystery: :hystery:OK that's it for me for now .... gonna go back and play my new Skyrim computer game ..... before I get into trouble ..... :hystery: :hystery:

Edited by Mike S
  • Like 4

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
The place was full of kids, but a couple of grandmas are acting like sluts on webcam to some older guys overseas.
Its this kind of age discrimination that caused me to leave Canada, except the young people there talked about 'grandpas' and younger girls. I like the prevailing attitude of the Phils that age is just a number. Act as young as you feel.
  • Like 1

ekimswish
Posted
Posted
The place was full of kids, but a couple of grandmas are acting like sluts on webcam to some older guys overseas.
Its this kind of age discrimination that caused me to leave Canada, except the young people there talked about 'grandpas' and younger girls. I like the prevailing attitude of the Phils that age is just a number. Act as young as you feel.
Sorry, was in a rush to beat the internet cafe clock when I wrote that. I have NO problem with older women hookin' up. I was just disgusted that they were being very sexually suggestive in front of kids. Not 12 year old kids, but like 8 and 9 year olds and stuff, including my stepson and stepdaughter. It was embarrassing because they were talking like they were in a redlight district, but it's broad daylight and they're shattering all these young kids ideas of respectful, classy, old women who take care of and tuck them in at night. That's what annoyed me. They were dressed raunchy, boobs hanging out, talking as loud as possible without shouting, and I couldn't even focus on what I was doing, because they monopolized the air with their business, almost as if they wanted us to have no choice but to listen to them as well. That's what pissed me off... not their age.Sorry for the misunderstanding. For the record, I hope my parents (72 and 70) are still getting it on.
  • Like 5

ekimswish
Posted
Posted
I’m just amazed why this topic has gained further discussions! Is it just some people’s distaste for fat women? What about the fat men in a Filipina’s life? Now that’s another topic that just might put a stop to all this talk about fat people in general! IMHO, it’s none of people’s business how other people appears to them and should just keep their POVs and or opinions out of text or print, on this subject anyways! It just isn't going anywhere is it, but just pissing off people or causing a stir on this fine forum and it's border lining on towards discrimination! Just MHO!
I think I was quite CLEAR in my original post that I had NO PROBLEM with anyone hooking up with anyone. I was just CURIOUS how many people picked very large women to hook up with while on websites where 5'3, 95lbs is the norm. I was more interested in the thinking of other guys, and not passing judgment on it. I apologize for discriminating with my question.
  • Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

OKI think this topic has ran its course,thanks to all that participated. :hystery: Closed

• Like 1