Anyone Marry A Fat Filipina?

Jake
Posted
Posted
......Heard that only about 1/3 of an iceberg is visible??? Under the water is the bigger part?
Boy, I'm going to have fun with this.....probably get myself banned by the Boss! Apparently Bruce, you have extensive experience in underway activities. The part under waterdoes indeed looks bigger. I got certified in Florida a long time ago. I really miss diving in freshwater of Florida caves.PADI Certified muff diver -- Jake
  • Like 3

Bruce
Posted
Posted
......Heard that only about 1/3 of an iceberg is visible??? Under the water is the bigger part?
Boy, I'm going to have fun with this.....probably get myself banned by the Boss! Apparently Bruce, you have extensive experience in underway activities. The part under waterdoes indeed looks bigger. I got certified in Florida a long time ago. I really miss diving in freshwater of Florida caves.PADI Certified muff diver -- Jake
While I have not been diving in 25 years, I was PADI certified in like 1979... but then they seemed to drop off the face of the earth as NAUI over came them and got 'big'. But Jake.... I don't remember them offering a 'muff diver' certification. Perhaps you are confusing that with 'certified CAVE diver' status? hehehehehe
  • Like 2

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Geeeeeee ..... I'm sure glad no-one started a topic on "Has anyone married a fat foreign male" ...... I'm afraid a lot of us would be in trouble ....... :thumbsup: :hystery: :hystery:

• Like 5

Bundy
Posted
Posted

A fat Filipina............................Geez, never even noticed one! :thumbsup:

• Like 1

ekimswish
Posted
Posted
There are at least 2 issues. Genetics, which fighting is a loosing battle. And then calorie intake. In the Philippines you see thin women, and skinny women. Some are genetic and some are related to poor diet / calorie intake. Genetics also controls body style more that 'fat'. Short, round, stocky, tall, lean, fat belly vs fat butt... all are about genetics first... then calorie intake to make it bigger.A good but not fool proof indicator is to see mom and granny (yes, naked is better... and I LIKE your thinking) and then compare to your new proposed GF. Also, if parents are fat, the kids grow up seeing fat, and being loved by fat parents, so they assume that 'fat' is natural... what is the big deal... love me for who I am not what I look like.... hehehehehe Same for many men. If your mom was a 200 pounder+... you grew up thinking this was normal and you may be very comfortable with a heavier woman. There are old American sayings such as 'The bigger the cushion... The better the pushing.... (I have no personal knowledge of this)While there are genetic and medical issues regulating an individual's metabolizm, if you see fat... in most all cases.... that fat is supported by a high calorie intake. Take away those calories, and the person slims down (just tempoary!). But you still have genetics you can not control. Compare a woman with straight across shoulders, boney shoulders and thin well defined arms to a round shouldered heavy armed woman. Both may only weigh 100 pounds... but a vastly different body style. With proper care and maintenance... the thinner woman will stay attractive for many years, but for the round shouldered woman... time is her enemy and there is nothing she can do but pack on the pounds, unless she starves herself for the REST of her life. But keep in mind that round shouldered woman may be a great wife.. while the thinner woman may be a bitch on wheels! (time for a test drive and taste test?)Speaking of fat vs weight, weight has nothing to do with fat...... a 95 pound woman can be FAT. Look at her body style. Round shoulders, heavy arms and wide thick hips.... and still weigh 95 pounds. But maybe 4'10" tall. Everyone has veins in our arms. If you can't see yours or 'that woman's' it means you / her have a thicker layer of FAT called subcutaneous fat..... Heard some one say they have good or bad veins for drawing blood? What they really mean is their fat layer is thin (good veins) or thick, can't see the veins (bad veins). Not the veins really at all, but the fat layer under the skin.Heard that only about 1/3 of an iceberg is visible??? Under the water is the bigger part? Well same applies to belly fat. 2 separate layers. That beer belly you have been sinking money into is really EXTRA abdominal fat (outside the muscle wall) and that is LESS than the INTRA abdominal fat you can't see that surrounds your liver and intestines... and that is the bad kind of body fat that helps shorten your life. As for the dating sites... go to ADVANCED SEARCH and plug in age, height and then WEIGHT limits to see the heavier ones.
While true, still wondering how many guys could be on a dating site with thousands of thin, trim, and young girls but still choose the older, quite big girl. I remember seeing some foreign guys on webcam with old women in a internet cafe in Marikina that I was in.... those women were flirting their booties off, and I was kind of annoyed. The place was full of kids, but a couple of grandmas are acting like sluts on webcam to some older guys overseas.

Bruce
Posted
Posted (edited)

You are reading but not understanding..... Stop thinking about YOU! You assume that others like what YOU like. From a statistical point, there are far more men looking for younger thinner women. But there certainly is still a large group of men who, for what ever reason, like older women. You seem to belong to the larger group looking for the younger / thinner women.As for the older women in the cafe....... they are simply older versions of themselves. You see OLD, they do not see old. They see the same person they were 30-40 years ago... but older. And don't forget, they are competing against those younger / thinner Pinays for a very small foreigner audience.

Edited by Bruce
  • Like 1

Fred & Mimi
Posted
Posted (edited)
There are at least 2 issues. Genetics, which fighting is a loosing battle. And then calorie intake. In the Philippines you see thin women, and skinny women. Some are genetic and some are related to poor diet / calorie intake. Genetics also controls body style more that 'fat'. Short, round, stocky, tall, lean, fat belly vs fat butt... all are about genetics first... then calorie intake to make it bigger.A good but not fool proof indicator is to see mom and granny (yes, naked is better... and I LIKE your thinking) and then compare to your new proposed GF. Also, if parents are fat, the kids grow up seeing fat, and being loved by fat parents, so they assume that 'fat' is natural... what is the big deal... love me for who I am not what I look like.... hehehehehe Same for many men. If your mom was a 200 pounder+... you grew up thinking this was normal and you may be very comfortable with a heavier woman. There are old American sayings such as 'The bigger the cushion... The better the pushing.... (I have no personal knowledge of this)While there are genetic and medical issues regulating an individual's metabolizm, if you see fat... in most all cases.... that fat is supported by a high calorie intake. Take away those calories, and the person slims down (just tempoary!). But you still have genetics you can not control. Compare a woman with straight across shoulders, boney shoulders and thin well defined arms to a round shouldered heavy armed woman. Both may only weigh 100 pounds... but a vastly different body style. With proper care and maintenance... the thinner woman will stay attractive for many years, but for the round shouldered woman... time is her enemy and there is nothing she can do but pack on the pounds, unless she starves herself for the REST of her life. But keep in mind that round shouldered woman may be a great wife.. while the thinner woman may be a bitch on wheels! (time for a test drive and taste test?)Speaking of fat vs weight, weight has nothing to do with fat...... a 95 pound woman can be FAT. Look at her body style. Round shoulders, heavy arms and wide thick hips.... and still weigh 95 pounds. But maybe 4'10" tall. Everyone has veins in our arms. If you can't see yours or 'that woman's' it means you / her have a thicker layer of FAT called subcutaneous fat..... Heard some one say they have good or bad veins for drawing blood? What they really mean is their fat layer is thin (good veins) or thick, can't see the veins (bad veins). Not the veins really at all, but the fat layer under the skin.Heard that only about 1/3 of an iceberg is visible??? Under the water is the bigger part? Well same applies to belly fat. 2 separate layers. That beer belly you have been sinking money into is really EXTRA abdominal fat (outside the muscle wall) and that is LESS than the INTRA abdominal fat you can't see that surrounds your liver and intestines... and that is the bad kind of body fat that helps shorten your life. As for the dating sites... go to ADVANCED SEARCH and plug in age, height and then WEIGHT limits to see the heavier ones.
While true, still wondering how many guys could be on a dating site with thousands of thin, trim, and young girls but still choose the older, quite big girl. I remember seeing some foreign guys on webcam with old women in a internet cafe in Marikina that I was in.... those women were flirting their booties off, and I was kind of annoyed. The place was full of kids, but a couple of grandmas are acting like sluts on webcam to some older guys overseas.
I do admit that I check some of the oldies profiles at dating sites when they have several photos. They are usually flaunting more than the young girls but I suppose they have to. I only check the slim ones though....Seeing uncovered spare tyres is not sexually arousing heheheh Edited by wandibushman
  • Like 1

Mike S
Posted
Posted
You are reading but not understanding..... Stop thinking about YOU! You assume that others like what YOU like. From a statistical point, there are far more men looking for younger thinner women. But there certainly is still a large group of men who, for what ever reason, like older women. You seem to belong to the larger group looking for the younger / thinner women.As for the older women in the cafe....... they are simply older versions of themselves. You see OLD, they do not see old. They see the same person they were 30-40 years ago... but older. And don't forget, they are competing against those younger / thinner Pinays for a very small foreigner audience.
Right on Bruce ..... your statement above is extremely accurate ......... when I first met my asawa she was 38 ..... and she was what I was looking for ..... I wasn't looking for someone who for all intensive purposes didn't have anything in common with me or have the foggiest idea about what I was talking about ....... I wanted her to babysit me ... not the other way around .....(joke lang) ......... I also want some one mature enough to handle running a household and handling money ...... but then to other people these things may not be a priority ...... to each his own ..... but if you over look the more mature ladies you are making a BIG mistake ...... IMHO ..... and from experience
  • Like 4

Bundy
Posted
Posted

I'm confused here now. Are we talking about fat Filipinas, or older Filipinas? For the record, my asawa was also in her thirties when we first met.

• Like 1

Bruce
Posted
Posted
I'm confused here now. Are we talking about fat Filipinas, or older Filipinas? For the record, my asawa was also in her thirties when we first met.
We are talking about 'how' and or 'why' anyone would want a Pinay other than the shelf model of 5' and 40 kilos and less than 23 yrs of age or there abouts.
  • Like 1