Wifi Connection

billten
Posted
Posted
Yes, you load it like you load you cell phone sim, unless you have a two year contract which is approx 1,000 a month

Also worth a mention is that if you buy your own globe tattoo or smart USB stick (costs about p1,000) the hardware is removed from the contract and the contract lock in time is reduced from 24 months to 12, the rate remains the same at about P1,000 a month for unlimited use. IMO its worth it to not have to commit for 2 years.

Sydnet
Posted
Posted (edited)

let pray you guy can help me i locked in to a contract with globe for 2 year i done all the usally thing take it back he put it on and said see it works here email glode no answer yet the boss man was in the papers here saying somethink like we working on it we have made a profit i now about it and we are working on it no good bitching about it but go out and buy an antenna for it happens at peak time between 8 till 11 just when i want to us it

1 the wholesaler is called roughclaw www.roughclaw.com

2 is there other wholesale that sell to the puplic let us now

3 something that suit a globe tattoo super stick

4 live in tacloban city philphines

5 so I can take up to rice farm

6 portable so use it up on the farm on weekend and use it at the board house in tacloban city during the week days

Edited by SYDNET

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Here is another helpful tip on Smart Bro ....... you can download minutes from your Smart phone card to use on your Smart Bro ..... but you can't transfer the minutes back from your Smart Bro to your Smart sim card ...... don't know why but we can't anyway ... tried it

• Like 1