Scams Scammers And Losing Your Money To Con Men

Americano
Posted
Posted
I don't mind money making schemes when the people are honest with good intentions, but I would always know something unexpected could happen where I wouldn't make any money and may not get my investment back. A good example is what happened recently. Only 3 people were running the money making scheme when one of them suddenly died, which brings up some questions. Do the other 2 know how to run his part of the money making scheme? And, even more important, do they have access to all of his bank accounts? One was his girlfriend but not his wife, so did he trust her enough to give her access to his bank accounts?
If the scenario is what I think it is, didn't the whole thing go belly up before the death of one person assuming he is dead?
I guess you are right it was already belly up before he died because investors couldn't get any answers about their investments. And, one person really died because I saw him at the funeral home when I was paying my condolences to his girlfriend. The only question I have is where is the one who is hiding?

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
I don't mind money making schemes when the people are honest with good intentions, but I would always know something unexpected could happen where I wouldn't make any money and may not get my investment back. A good example is what happened recently. Only 3 people were running the money making scheme when one of them suddenly died, which brings up some questions. Do the other 2 know how to run his part of the money making scheme? And, even more important, do they have access to all of his bank accounts? One was his girlfriend but not his wife, so did he trust her enough to give her access to his bank accounts?
If the scenario is what I think it is, didn't the whole thing go belly up before the death of one person assuming he is dead?
I guess you are right it was already belly up before he died because investors couldn't get any answers about their investments. And, one person really died because I saw him at the funeral home when I was paying my condolences to his girlfriend. The only question I have is where is the one who is hiding?
AS I don't know the situation in the role one played of the one who is supposedly hiding I have no idea what his responsibility is to investors, I mean I do not know if any official documents say he is a part of the deal or not.I am not sure how far this topic can go as we can not accuse anyone without proof and even with it a forum is not the best place other than to warn others not to take the same risks.

Mugs
Posted
Posted (edited)
The big scammer from another website claims to be in the USA, but actually he is hiding in the Philippines. He refuses to post pictures of himself in the USA, he refuses to meet up with guys who offer to meet up with him, and when someone said he is buy Jack Daniels Honey, he stopped posting because when he re-appears he will not have any Jack Daniels Honey. Most Scammers are also habitual liars.
could the one you are referring to be the one talked about on some other forums with links to XXXXX? if the link is not allowed then i am sorry and please delete it. Edited by Dave Hounddriver
Adding links to your post is allowed if the link is for information regarding the Philippines and relates to the topic. The exception is links to dating sites, sex sites, blogs and other forums

Americano
Posted
Posted

Hi Mugs,I'm sure you found the right person. He has been scamming people in the Philippines for 10 years. Just do a Goggle search for scammers, Filipina abuser, or visa over stay. His other criminal activities are not that well known but they will be after he is arrested. For some results you may need to enter his name. Just remember he is Sr. Don't get him mixed up with his son who is Jr. and is also hiding from the law due to an arrest warrant in America. Like father, like son is the saying. While he is in America sorting things for his friend, he needs to see if he can help his son.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

:hystery: I think this topic has ran its course now,thanks for all those who participated.