Anyone Tried Army Navy's Burger & Burrito Yet?

Art2ro
Posted
Posted (edited)

Here's ARMY NAVY's Burger & Burrito! Great stuff! :thumbsup:http://www.hourphili...er-burrito-yum/5576452432_c6d3e55233.jpg5575955887_e1872862a9.jpg Also, here's a Brother's Burgers fast food joint!https://www.google.com/search?q=pictures+of+brother+burger&hl=en&prmd=imvns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=eXMqT8DxHumPiAeugtDqDg&ved=0CCEQsAQ&biw=1166&bih=661

Edited by Art2ro
  • Like 3

Bruce
Posted
Posted

A bit obsessed with a high calorie style of food??? I like the past post of the burger for Jake better....

Art2ro
Posted
Posted (edited)
A bit obsessed with a high calorie style of food??? I like the past post of the burger for Jake better....
But Jake's burger makes me drool first and then throw up! :thumbsup: :89: :as-if: Edited by Jollygoodfellow
-removed pic,best for joke section thanks
  • Like 2

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Sorry Art ...... no go for Cebu ...... no retail outlets opened yet but if it is done by Yellow Cab it will be good ..... as far as I'm concerned they have the best chicken wings (except home made) and pizza of any chain restaurants in Cebu ..... can't wait to try their new treats ..... :thumbsup: :as-if:

• Like 2

Tatoosh
Posted
Posted (edited)

One showed up on Session Road here in Baguio City. Now that I see the photos, I'm stopping Army-Navy soon! Thanks for sharing Art2ro.We used to stop at Brothers in Camp John Hay at least a couple times a month, but when they dropped their chili, that was the end of it for me. No chili-fries and I'm sorry, but I'm not braking for them anymore. So it goes.Kinda like Big City and their occasional Nathans All Beef hotdogs. I love Nathans ... yeah, a bit too salty, but full of real beef flavor. So they are sure stop at the mall, but they have been out of Nathans for weeks now and no info on when they will have more. I'm gonna be making my own soon. I am not always a patient sorta guy.

Edited by Tatoosh

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

My wife and I just went to the ARMY NAVY in Nuvali, Laguna yesterday. I'm not much of a hamburger person, but I just tried their single classic hamburger and it tasted great, nice and juicy, on a sesame seed bun with just lettuce, tomatoes, onions and mayonnaise! We just might go back again soon and try their double burger (a triple burger is just a little too much for me), because I'm all burritoed out, but I still love them beef burritos without the Spanish rice filler! My wife likes their chicken burritos without the Spanish rice filler too! Each to their own! I mean about the Spanish rice filler in their burritos!

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Wow! I was wondering what I was going to do when I finally get to do the big move! Here in the Hammer we have a place that sells a 1 pound burger done over flames that is amazing! I try to cut mine into 4 and save it for a couple meals but I never seem to get any leftovers! And now Army Navy has made me realize that I won't be homesick at all! Now if I can just find something that will take my mind off of a good Nova Scotia donair... :thumbsup:

Bruce
Posted
Posted
Wow! I was wondering what I was going to do when I finally get to do the big move! Here in the Hammer we have a place that sells a 1 pound burger done over flames that is amazing! I try to cut mine into 4 and save it for a couple meals but I never seem to get any leftovers! And now Army Navy has made me realize that I won't be homesick at all! Now if I can just find something that will take my mind off of a good Nova Scotia donair... :thumbsup:
Look at this way....... you can ride your new motor bike all you want, as fast as you are comfortable do so, at all hours of the day or night................AND .................... NEVER once be worried about turning the corner and smashing into a MOOSE!Can't say that about Novia Scotia!
  • Like 1

i am bob
Posted
Posted
Look at this way....... you can ride your new motor bike all you want, as fast as you are comfortable do so, at all hours of the day or night................AND .................... NEVER once be worried about turning the corner and smashing into a MOOSE!Can't say that about Novia Scotia!
Sorry Bruce but actually I can! I lived in Nova Scotia for 25 years and the only moose I ever saw was a cement replica of one... Then again I haven't ridden a bike since I was a teen - when I decided to drop it over a 40 foot cliff. Only thing that saved me was wrapping myself around a tree... That was the first time (out of 4) that I was given up for dead... Fooled them, didn't I!

volstateguy
Posted
Posted
Sorry Art ...... no go for Cebu ...... no retail outlets opened yet but if it is done by Yellow Cab it will be good ..... as far as I'm concerned they have the best chicken wings (except home made) and pizza of any chain restaurants in Cebu ..... can't wait to try their new treats ..... :thumbsup: :dance:
Mike if you're hungry for a burger, the Ranch in Banilad makes a great burger. Thats where we held the forum get together in 2010. They have cow and ostrich burgers. I recommend the ostrich burger, it was damn good! I went there once more during that trip and again my next trip to Cebu.