Expats Living In Philippines With Working Wife?

Bundy
Posted
Posted

When i first met Mrs Bundy, she was a pre-school teacher at Talisay cebu.When she came to Australia she could have gone straight into pre-school teaching after completing a few courses however she chose to work with me on the farm (her decision, not mine) These past few years she has been the one who keeps me going and has really grown to love working on the land.We will be moving to live in Cebu this July and my one and only concern is that she will most definitely need to find some form of work or business there to occupy herself.As of now i have absolutely no ideas, all i know is that it is not important if she will make money there or not, just as long as it doesn't cost us money!Ideas anyone? :hystery:

MikeB
Posted
Posted
Ideas anyone?
Get out of Cebu City, including suburbs like Talisay, as soon as possible and live in the province. Too much competition for everything in the city. Cleaner air, you'll live longer.

Jake
Posted
Posted
When i first met Mrs Bundy, she was a pre-school teacher at Talisay cebu.When she came to Australia she could have gone straight into pre-school teaching after completing a few courses however she chose to work with me on the farm (her decision, not mine) These past few years she has been the one who keeps me going and has really grown to love working on the land.We will be moving to live in Cebu this July and my one and only concern is that she will most definitely need to find some form of work or business there to occupy herself.As of now i have absolutely no ideas, all i know is that it is not important if she will make money there or not, just as long as it doesn't cost us money!Ideas anyone? :hystery:
Perhaps she could privately tutor young students on English with an Australian accent. I would love tohave an accent from Down Under. It would increase my chance of meeting Nicole Kidman.....he, he.
  • Like 2

Bundy
Posted
Posted
Perhaps she could privately tutor young students on English with an Australian accent. I would love to have an accent from Down Under. It would increase my chance of meeting Nicole Kidman.....he, he.
Jake, my friend, i think you just may have something here.I ran this by her this morning and she seems interested.As for meeting Nicole, we can all dream right. :hystery: