Best Burger?

Art2ro
Posted
Posted (edited)
You guys are good ..... :hystery: ...... Hey Art ... no problem and just to show you what a good guy I am .... I sent you a check for 2740p .... it's just the way I am .... Ohhhhhhhh and about the pizza's .... one dropped on the floor but luckily the dog licked all the dirt off it before I put it back in the box ..... but not to worry I brush his teeth everyday ..... but I can't for the life of me remember if that is before or after he licks his whats-a-ma-call-it ...... anyway you might luck out cause that might be the one the Fed-Ex dong eats ..... and then again .... maybe not ..... :540:
Glad you warned me! In that case, they'll just stamp the package "RETURN TO SENDER, ADDRESS UNKNOWN, NO SUCH PERSON, NO SUCH ZONE" like the Elvis Presly song!
BTW, your check bounced! :hystery: Edited by Art2ro
  • Like 1

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted
You guys are good ..... :hystery: ...... Hey Art ... no problem and just to show you what a good guy I am .... I sent you a check for 2740p .... it's just the way I am .... Ohhhhhhhh and about the pizza's .... one dropped on the floor but luckily the dog licked all the dirt off it before I put it back in the box ..... but not to worry I brush his teeth everyday ..... but I can't for the life of me remember if that is before or after he licks his whats-a-ma-call-it ...... anyway you might luck out cause that might be the one the Fed-Ex dong eats ..... and then again .... maybe not ..... :540:
Glad you warned me! In that case, they'll just stamp the package "RETURN TO SENDER, ADDRESS UNKNOWN"! BTW, your check bounced! :hystery:
So who pays the bounce fee? hehe
  • Like 1

Bundy
Posted
Posted

Geez, i never knew all these places existed, i gotta list em down so i can try em. Goes to show how little time i spend in the big smoke.I have however been to Sam's place at Carcar (Campfire grille) many many times.The lovely girls there make me up something which is almost as good as a "Bundy Burger". They also serve icy cold San Magoo. And if you happen to drop in while Sam is there, then that's an added bonus, you'll get good conversation from a really nice guy.

• Like 4

DavidandBless
Posted
Posted

The best burger(close to US burger) was at Nigi Nigi in Boracay. But they always use that fake tasting cheese on it though. But anyway, it's easy to make burger. You can grind your own meat using sirloin or chuck, add some mustard, salt, pepper and worcestershire sauce and then you get a juicy burger from the grill. As for the meat, you can always tell that it's a Filipino beef just like the chicken. It must be the feed the absence of hormones, lol.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
Braddo
Posted
Posted

Try this little sucker 12 inches wide :hystery:post-747-0-56770300-1332324000_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Curley
Posted
Posted
Try this little sucker 12 inches wide :unsure:post-747-0-56770300-1332324000_thumb.jpg
That is just gluttony. :unsure: :no:

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted
Try this little sucker 12 inches wide :unsure:post-747-0-56770300-1332324000_thumb.jpg
That would feed a Filipino family of 12 here.
  • Like 1

i am bob
Posted
Posted
Oh my but that would help keep me from being homesick for a good old "Pugger" we have here... Same size, same looks... Wonder if they have the garlic mayo and back bacon on it too?
  • Like 1

jode
Posted
Posted

I won't begin to claim they are the best, but those "buy one get one free burgers" at the franchise stands you see all over cebu are surprisingly tasty. At the price of 23 pesos i think it is for two burgers it might be worth a try. I got hooked on them in Damuguette i think it was and must have eaten a dozen in the few days i was there. Tasty and no residual effects.

Jake
Posted
Posted
I won't begin to claim they are the best, but those "buy one get one free burgers" at the franchise stands you see all over cebu are surprisingly tasty. At the price of 23 pesos i think it is for two burgers it might be worth a try. I got hooked on them in Damuguette i think it was and must have eaten a dozen in the few days i was there. Tasty and no residual effects.
Tasty and no residual effects....that's the best hilarious food critique I have heard so far! I may be a Filipino,but I usually have some Pepto Bismol to take care of pending LBM (loose bowel movement). Also having acouple of San Magoo's to chase it all down helps a great deal....he, he.Welcome aboard sir -- Jake
  • Like 1