Best Burger?

Will
Posted
Posted

Has any one tried Brothers Burgers?? that is good .compared to others I have had,

Where is BrothersBurgers? I've driven passed it but can't remember where. And trying to find a map online for it is worthless ! Don't know how many locations they have, I'm talkin about the one in Banilad. Thanks.

Jake
Posted
Posted

Has any one tried Brothers Burgers?? that is good .compared to others I have had,

Where is BrothersBurgers? I've driven passed it but can't remember where. And trying to find a map online for it is worthless ! Don't know how many locations they have, I'm talkin about the one in Banilad. Thanks.

Hey Will, I just Googled this and found:

Brothers Burger

Banilad Town Center

104 South Arcade, Banilad

Cebu, Cebu, Philippines

Phone Number

(+63 32) 345-8964

Will
Posted
Posted

Yea, I tried that, Jake.  It points me to a flyover when I try to find that on a map. Ive been over and under that thing looking for it! I'll continue the search! Thanks for the help. :)

Hey Will, I just Googled this and found:

Brothers Burger

Banilad Town Center
104 South Arcade, Banilad
Cebu, Cebu, Philippines

Phone Number
(+63 32) 345-8964

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted

Brothers Burger Banilad Town Center 104 South Arcade, Banilad Cebu, Cebu, Philippines Phone Number (+63 32) 345-8964

I thought exchange 345 is Mandaue?

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Not sure if this has been posted or not but I've grown real fond of MacDoo's Big and Tasty .... I just tell them to lose the secrete sauce and bring my own small cup of Springfield mayonnaise ..... works wonders and the best thing you can find them where ever MacDoo's has a eatery ..... :thumbsup:  :cheersty:  

Will
Posted
Posted

Not sure if this has been posted or not but I've grown real fond of MacDoo's Big and Tasty .... I just tell them to lose the secrete sauce and bring my own small cup of Springfield mayonnaise ..... works wonders and the best thing you can find them where ever MacDoo's has a eatery ..... :thumbsup:  :cheersty:  

That Big and Tasty isn't too bad. Have to agree about the secret sauce, too. Now, on the topic of mayonnaise, the stuff here is pretty awful. I bought some best foods real mayonnaise, hankering for a fried spam sandwich. The mayo sucked! I've been trying to find Hellmans real mayonnaise here but haven't found it yet. How is that Springfield mayo? can You get it here? I've seen Kraft real mayo, but I've found a lot of imported stuff from the states doesn't taste the same. Maybe I'll just have to have someone pack a balikbayan box full of comfort foods. You think mayo would stay good for the trip?

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

I have not found a real hamburger yet but I quickly realized I will have to bring my own mustard!  They use "hamburger sauce" most places I have been.  Taste like a ketchup/mayo mix 

But I am having more fun eating the local food anyway

• Like 1

Will
Posted
Posted

Tuka, I'm a frenchs classic yellow man myself! :). At one point I was into guildens brown mustard. Tough to get a decent hamburger over here. The Ranch had a decent burger. I'd give my left arm for a Sonic drive-ins super sonic #2 with tater tots!! Hmmm

M

• Like 1

Mike S
Posted
Posted

How is that Springfield mayo?

I like it but it is hit and miss with SM sometimes they have it and sometimes you can go months before it comes back again ..... it is made in the USA ...... can't find it here in Bacolod but did find SuperSavers and Jolly mayo both look like the Springfield and I believe made in the USA ...... got a jar of each and I'll let you know ..... SuperSavers came form Robinson and Jolly from Rustan and Robinson ...... DON'T get me started on Ladies Choice ...... :mocking:

I have not found a real hamburger yet but I quickly realized I will have to bring my own mustard!  They use "hamburger sauce" most places I have been.  Taste like a ketchup/mayo mix 

But I am having more fun eating the local food anyway

Once apon a time long ago I found real Jack Daniels mustard in about 5 different varieties in SM but while it took a while to disappear it finally made it off the shelves never to be seen again ..... damn ... that was good stuff .... I especially like the horse-radish kind ....  :thumbsup:  :cheersty: 

samatm
Posted
Posted

Why bust a nut looking for the perfect burger?  

A good burger is not very hard to Grill your own.    Pick your own beef chunks  and have it ground to your specs.    find your  Buns at many in supermarket bakeries,   find your specialty mustard  from Norwich in the import section,  fresh tomatoes, lettuce, pickles , etc...

fire up the ole kettle grill.  with ooling .. and you will be grilling and eating tasty thick patty burgers ..that you wont have to guess whats in the ground Beef--

I generally season my ground beef with   chopped onion, soy sauce,  salt and pepper.      A nice cheese (real)  makes a great topper.   enjoy

• Like 2