Best Burger?

Will
Posted
Posted (edited)

Here's the only challenge I've taken here in Houston, TX. Place is called "Little Bitty Burger Barn". Great burger, but by the time I was finished, I could feel it all the way into my throat! :no:

burger.jpg

Edited by Will
  • Like 2

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Looks like a regular burger for me.... And can't we at least get a bit more fries? I'm hungry!

:mocking:

Bil Brock
Posted
Posted

Ya, but that's not a Philippine burger. Try Angels buy take 1 for P 25

You will look under the pickle for the meat

• Like 4

chachime
Posted
Posted

Craving for this :dance:

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
bigred15
Posted
Posted

Hi,

There's a good burger joint in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig in the set of restaurants at Serendra. It's called Murray & D'vine. They're a little bit more expensive than the other places mentioned in this thread; however, they are quite nice. They have an Australian Lamb Burger there, and also an Ostrich burger.

Cheers,

Big Red

Okieboy
Posted
Posted

you will not get a real hamburger untill they import Cerified Angus Brisket it is than double ground to make the patty

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
jkim248
Posted
Posted

My wife and I grew up eating burgers in the mid-west in the states.

We've traveled all over the world and have tried burgers from a lot of different places. California, Texas, New York, Puerto Rico, London, Australia, China (mostly imports from New Zealand) even India!

We are also looking for some good burgers here in Cebu Philippines.

Just arrived from India, we're starving for some good beef.

We disagree about good burgers from Army-Navy.

Spices are good but the meat is poor quality that's been ground too much.

We would rather eat McDonalds than Army-Navy burgers.

We're not looking for US beef. Australia and New Zealand has some good beef also.

Just some good quality beef that's flavorful, not covered in spices, handled properly, cooked right, good quality cheese.

Resorts/hotels such as Shangri-La has passable burgers.

Army-Navy having best burger?  Not by a country mile.

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

Army-Navy having best burger? Not by a country mile.

hope that you can share with us(the forum) the places here that you like.

after being away from the conus/usa/land of the big PX for 13plus years,

just the smell of cooking hamburgers can get me a HARD......(word not posted) i (lets say my bird is at high mast) :hystery:

Has any one tried Brothers Burgers??  that is good .compared to others I have had,

i am bob
Posted
Posted

When you find beef that is ground more fine than you are used to, it is because the meat is much less fatty than what you are used to as normal.  This could also be the good sign of a more natural or organic beef as well.  Grinding it finer keeps it from being tough and dry - and occasionally extra fat may have to be added if the meat is too lean.  At one time this was called "European Ground" as the meat in Europe at that time was much less fatty than North American.  

To be honest, I don't really mind either grind in a burger as long as it has a proper fat content before cooking and it doesn't sit and collect all that fat back into the burger while cooking.  Most people don't like this either.  Thus the reason Barbecue is so popular as a cooking method of burgers.

brock
Posted
Posted

Horse meat was found in Beef burgers in England a few weeks ago, I used to make them and you wouldn't eat them if you saw what went into some of them.