Blood Pressure

Jake
Posted
Posted
I thought were going to be a calming influence. As you are a gentleman farmer and are older than me.Ha ha

That's why you gotta listen to "Kuya Bundy" and stay away from that leotard and sweaty singlet brigade, no telling what all that extra adrenaline is gonna do to you.You see i'm only looking out for you :attention:

Hello Kevin,

Please don't listen to Kuya Bundy. As a resident Filipino faith healer, I strongly recommend this for your hyper tension:

post-686-0-31784900-1335108747_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
I thought were going to be a calming influence. As you are a gentleman farmer and are older than me.Ha ha

That's why you gotta listen to "Kuya Bundy" and stay away from that leotard and sweaty singlet brigade, no telling what all that extra adrenaline is gonna do to you.You see i'm only looking out for you :attention:

Hello Kevin,

Please don't listen to Kuya Bundy. As a resident Filipino faith healer, I strongly recommend this for your hyper tension:

Thanks Jake at least I have a choice between two things which could possibly help but I have to say Kuya Bundy did offer me a ride on his tractor, The one with aircon and big wheels. Do you have the number for that personal instructor?
  • Like 3

Jake
Posted
Posted

Hello Kevin,

Thanks Jake at least I have a choice between two things which could possibly help but I have to say Kuya Bundy did offer me a ride on his tractor, The one with aircon and big wheels. Do you have the number for that personal instructor?

Yep, she's a member of this forum. You can PM her at: "I'm too sexy for these leotards". Believe me --

personal recommendations......he, he.

Another satisfied customer -- Jake

• Like 3

Mike S
Posted
Posted
Thanks Jake at least I have a choice between two things which could possibly help but I have to say Kuya Bundy did offer me a ride on his tractor, The one with aircon and big wheels.

:gday: :e3358: Did he offer to let you sit in his lap while he drove his BIG machine around the bumpy fields ...... :th_interesting: :omg: :as-if: .. :hystery: :hystery:

• Like 3

Bundy
Posted
Posted

Hello Kevin,

Hey Jake, i'm trying to look out for my mate and help him control his blood pressure................not kill him :hystery: :hystery: :hystery:

• Like 4

Bundy
Posted
Posted
Thanks Jake at least I have a choice between two things which could possibly help but I have to say Kuya Bundy did offer me a ride on his tractor, The one with aircon and big wheels.

:gday: :e3358: Did he offer to let you sit in his lap while he drove his BIG machine around the bumpy fields ...... :th_interesting: :omg: :as-if: .. :hystery: :hystery:

Whoa............that's a bit below the belt champ :hystery: :hystery: :hystery: Nah, the sight of Kev in a leotard sure wouldn't get my blood flowing..........not so sure about you now :gday: :36_6_3[1]: :th_thholysheep:

• Like 3

Mike S
Posted
Posted

:hystery: :hystery: :hystery: :hystery: :hystery: ...... great come back Bundy ..... who said Aussies don't have a sense of humor ..... :tiphat: :cheersty:

• Like 3

Bundy
Posted
Posted

No worries mate. :as-if: :thumbs-up-smile:

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Mike Mate you have to be careful what you say to these Australian rugby blokes (they are very sensitive )Anyway what he says on here and what he pms me are 2 different things but I can`t tell you what he says as it is private.
  • Like 3

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
Yep, she's a member of this forum. You can PM her at: "I'm too sexy for these leotards". Believe me -- personal recommendations......he, he. Another satisfied customer -- Jake
Hi Jake I have been in touch with her and she says you were a very good customer.

She told me when she helps someone she like to be dominant so they get the best out of it. She asked me a few questions like what size I am and do I prefer leather or pvc as she has to bring the right equipment or something. Well sounds just like the thing for my blood pressure thanks very much Jake I appreciate it.

• Like 4