Blood Pressure

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
Whoa............that's a bit below the belt champ Nah, the sight of Kev in a leotard sure wouldn't get my blood flowing..........not so sure about you now
MMMM well well what have we here Kuya Bundy when I asked you to come out I meant to the pub mate
  • Like 3

Bundy
Posted
Posted
Mike Mate you have to be careful what you say to these Australian rugby blokes (they are very sensitive )Anyway what he says on here and what he pms me are 2 different things but I can`t tell you what he says as it is private.

Sensitive.........my arse! :hystery: :hystery: :hystery: Nah, most Aussies got a pretty thick skin. Just don't give away my secrets Kev, remember you're supposed to respect your kuya.

• Like 2

Bundy
Posted
Posted
MMMM well well what have we here Kuya Bundy when I asked you to come out I meant to the pub mate

:hystery: :hystery: :hystery: :hystery: :hystery: Hahahaha.........nice one Kev :AddEmoticons04230:

• Like 2

i am bob
Posted
Posted

You people are starting to scare me..... !!!

:mocking: :hystery: :hystery: :hystery: :hystery:

• Like 3

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Bob .... no need to be scared ..... only if they start to give you a reach around do you need to be scared ....... THEN BE VERY VERY SCARED ...... :hystery: :hystery: if it's not to late that is :nudie:

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

You people are starting to scare me..... !!!

:mocking: :hystery: :hystery: :hystery: :hystery:

Bob They`re beginning to scare me as well,still takes all sorts to make up the world.
  • Like 2