Hey You! , What You Doing Here?

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Simple answer. I met a guy who spent 6 months of the year here and 6 months working where I was working. He showed me pics of his wife. He showed me pics of her single sister.I did not end up with that one but its how it all started.

• Like 5

ironmaiden
Posted
Posted

20 years ago I went to Thailand, this was my first real trip to "very far away". I absolutely loved it and the next year I went back to Thailand, and to the Philippines, Malaysia and Singapore. Since then I have travelled in most countries in South East Asia but I kept coming back to the Philippines every year cause it was the country I liked the most. I love travelling but going to a country for a couple of weeks or spending 6 months a year there (or living there) is not the same. The Philippines was the only country I really wanted to live in then, foreigners were easily accepted, no problems with muslims like in Indonesia ( at the end of the 90's), not too expensive, english easily understood, visa's easily obtained (no need to fly out of the country if you don't want to - flights used to be expensive, not anymore now) and of course, the girls were "easy"... I doubt if I would still choose for the Philippines if I were to arrive here now for the first time, but I'm already married ( last november) and happy with my life so...

• Like 5

SubicSteve
Posted
Posted

I was thrown out of Cambodia and Thailand...So I came to the Philippines. :whistling:

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
I was thrown out of Cambodia and Thailand...So I came to the Philippines. :whistling:
Is your real name Paul?
  • Like 3

SubicSteve
Posted
Posted
Is your real name Paul?
LOL..... I see what you did there!!!!!!!!and NO. My name is not Paul.
  • Like 3