What To Do When Not Having Home Address In The States? Credit Cards

Mike S
Posted
Posted
MikeB have you had any problems with customs

No, custom charges are included, not sure how they do it but I've shipped 8 items so far w/o problem. Most of the charges are $5.99 because they are less then 1 lb but with bulky items they go by dimensions as well. A couple pair of running shoes were $22 and about $24. A P&S camera and some smaller stuff with it was $17.

Thank you sir that is just what I needed ..... next time I need something I'll give them a try ..... :thumbsup: ..... :dance: ..... :cheersty:

Bil Brock
Posted
Posted

Phillpost Sux, period. Pay attention to the earlier comment about import taxes. I had some memory cards & a computer part shipped through my mail forwarding service by Fed EX and after customs was through taxing the stuff, it would have been cheaper to buy it here.

• Like 1

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

Phillpost Sux, period. Pay attention to the earlier comment about import taxes. I had some memory cards & a computer part shipped through my mail forwarding service by Fed EX and after customs was through taxing the stuff, it would have been cheaper to buy it here.

here is a topic that was recently open about the "taxes" and other fees that are imposed on packages. etc

hope its helpful...

• Like 1