Finally, On My Way...any Last Words Of Wisdom? Advice.

OBA
Posted
Posted

Flying out of dallas, 4/4/12. Yall got any final words of advice? Thanks of advance.

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Yup ... have fun and your about to enter a new phase in your life if you have never been here before ...... just take everything you see with a grain of salt and don't get uptight about it .... it is what it is ..... just keep your eyes and ears open and above all USE YOUR COMMON SENSE and you will do fine ..... enjoy and welcome to da Philippines ...... :540: :dance: :thumbsup: :tiphat: :tiphat: :540:

• Like 1

Jake
Posted
Posted
Flying out of dallas, 4/4/12. Yall got any final words of advice? Thanks of advance.
Hello OBA,We were wondering what happened to you. Now we know -- preparing for a move of you lifetime.If you're in the neighborhood, Dave is setting up a little get together in Cebu: http://www.philippin...post__p__64562. Bon voyage -- Jake

OBA
Posted
Posted

Thanks mike, i appreciate your words. Tis my first trip, i will be fine. i have survived 55 years in america, i can do anything after that experience! smiling...

ancienrocka
Posted
Posted

Don't stress about the bad things you see here but can't change, rather celebrate the good things you see here that will change your stress level forever.

• Like 5

volstateguy
Posted
Posted

Congrats on your move and good luck. I hope it goes smooth.

bows00
Posted
Posted

Congrats man! I am interested to see how things turn out for you. Where are you planning to live, and why? Already got a girl?

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

If you are single and want to stay that way go someplace else.... I'm just sayin. :whistling:Learn to slow down and go with the flow and enjoy!

• Like 2

OBA
Posted
Posted
Don't stress about the bad things you see here but can't change, rather celebrate the good things you see here that will change your stress level forever.
Now 'thats' good advice! thank you oh wise one, smiling...

OBA
Posted
Posted
Congrats on your move and good luck. I hope it goes smooth.
I not only give thanks for your words, but also the time you took out of your life to send them.