Posted
Posted

ewwwww.hahahah

• Like 2

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Go for it Jake!

The 2 of you could cohabitate in your wonderful backyard residence!

:mocking: :hystery: :hystery: :hystery:

• Like 2

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted (edited)

You da man Jake! :thumbsup: But unfortunately so is......... :th_unfair:

Edited by Old55
  • Like 3

volstateguy
Posted
Posted

Be careful Jake, she...ahem, he, may be using larger equipment than you :hystery:

• Like 3

Jake
Posted
Posted

Be careful Jake, she...ahem, he, may be using larger equipment than you :hystery:

As Old55 said on Facebook -- OUCH!

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

:th_thbestpost: :mocking: well has to be the best this weekend :thumbsup: did you close the Closet door?? :89:

• Like 3

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Just goes to show the ol' saying of

“If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, looks like a duck, it must be a duck” ..... in this case they are wrong ..... a good ol' reach around is the only way ..... geeeeeeez Jake ..... I thought even sailors knew that ..... but apparently not ..... you need to see that Crocodile Dundee movie again .....

By the way that is a Thai girl ...... errrrrrrrrrr ... guy .... and some people swear they can always pick out the baklas ....... yea sure .... just don't go to Thailand you just might get a bit more than you bargained for ..... :hystery: :hystery: :nudie: :540:

• Like 2

jode
Posted
Posted

Woke up today and turned on the tv which was on channel 7. Would usually change to one of my preferred channels immediately but i lingered on it because there was a beautiful thing being interviewed. The absolute dream girl for anyone looking for a filipina. The perfect delicate, shy, sweet voiced perfect beauty in every visible way. The interview was about trans gendered pinoys and it was actually a man. You can't always tell by appearances in Philippines. So guys if u are chatting a girl online for awhile and both getting serious, ask to see the goods on cam. As awkward and gross as that might be for her it is nothing compared to how gross it will seem later if your dream girl isn't a girl at all.

• Like 2

Mike S
Posted
Posted
sk to see the goods on cam. As awkward and gross as that might be for her it is nothing compared to how gross it will seem later if your dream girl isn't a girl at all.

Jode sometimes I worry about you :lol: ...... NO SELF RESPECTING Pilipina is going to show herself to you in bra and panties even after a LONG engagement with her on the web ...... besides most Pilipinas don't have a computer at home but use a internet shop and I guarantee you they will remain very covered up ....... if you do find one who will show all to you .... you better start wondering who else she has shown all to ...... IMHO .... :hystery: :hystery: :hystery: ........ Philipinas are some of the most self conscious ladies on the planet ...... that is why you don't see them running around wearing no bras under their blouses ........ unlike in the US were it all hangs out ..... :tiphat:

• Like 3