Wet Dreams Via Chat Room

Jake
Posted
Posted
sk to see the goods on cam. As awkward and gross as that might be for her it is nothing compared to how gross it will seem later if your dream girl isn't a girl at all.

Jode sometimes I worry about you :lol: ...... NO SELF RESPECTING Pilipina is going to show herself to you in bra and panties even after a LONG engagement with her on the web ...... besides most Pilipinas don't have a computer at home but use a internet shop and I guarantee you they will remain very covered up ....... if you do find one who will show all to you .... you better start wondering who else she has shown all to ...... IMHO .... :hystery: :hystery: :hystery: ........ Philipinas are some of the most self conscious ladies on the planet ...... that is why you don't see them running around wearing no bras under their blouses ........ unlike in the US were it all hangs out ..... :tiphat:

Dang, I wear a loose thong but it's not hanging out -- double dang.....and I'm the most self conscious-less Pinoy in town!

• Like 2

jode
Posted
Posted (edited)
sk to see the goods on cam. As awkward and gross as that might be for her it is nothing compared to how gross it will seem later if your dream girl isn't a girl at all.

Jode sometimes I worry about you :lol: ...... NO SELF RESPECTING Pilipina is going to show herself to you in bra and panties even after a LONG engagement with her on the web ...... besides most Pilipinas don't have a computer at home but use a internet shop and I guarantee you they will remain very covered up ....... if you do find one who will show all to you .... you better start wondering who else she has shown all to ...... IMHO .... :hystery: :hystery: :hystery: ........ Philipinas are some of the most self conscious ladies on the planet ...... that is why you don't see them running around wearing no bras under their blouses ........ unlike in the US were it all hangs out ..... :tiphat:

Very self conscious and conservative in public I agree but i was talking in private and with someone they trust which is a 180 degree differance i have found. You want to tell me that a girl willing to meet u at hotel in a couple months won't be willing to show u?

It is outlawed in cebu but many places in Philippines u can pay a little extra for a private booth with curtains at internet cafe. They are busy and usually a wait to get one. Or in one personal case a girl who ran an internet cafe just stayed after place was closed and reassured me she was who she claimed she was. Most don't have internet at home but many know someone who does, and can use it for a private few minutes with u. I am just talking after a long personal and becoming intimate and before helping with budget, check of her to protect yourself.

My concern is to protect guys from being scammed, and the forever yuckiness of realizing the beauty u were falling for had more there than u realized. You can tell from her reaction if this is something she has done before or if it is something special for you. I have had several ask to see mine also. One I recall of the highest so called respectable position (scholl teacher at catholic grade school). Its about making sure you are getting someone you know all about or relying on trust and maybe being burned. Many of us have had enough of that in our past life. Eight thousand miles is a long way to come to just add to your disappointments in life. Especially if you are going "all in" with your move.

If you are the money source in relationship that is a very very major thing and you have some additional rights because of it . Don't be in a hurry to give those up out of some sense of false chivalry, keep it your way. Its up to her to decide if your way is a way she can live with. Personally I can't see where some self -respecting woman would be willing to act as a maid and surugate mother to some fat-ass who sits around all day drinking but that is another topic.

You wouldn't have thousands of guys coming here from all over the world, most for sex vacations, if filipinas were a breed that were prissy and conservative sexually. Mexico and central and south america have beautiful and poor woman also but guys don't go there for sex and partners as much because they actually are conservative that way and not just by appearance. I used to go there and know. What about the short time lodges everywhere? There must be 50 or more in cebu alone. Most with dozens of rooms rented by the hour and setup strictly for sexual interludes. I believe most guys who come here are like me and aren't interested in an overused bar girl. Personnally i wouldn't touch a bar girl with a stick.

Maybe that is another interesting topic for discussion here. The sexual hypocracy in the Philippines. Where it is- appear as the virgin Mary for family, church and public, and gullible foreigners, but willing to do the wild thing with first foreigner who actually shows up out of the many being chatted, and of course with the local Barangay romeo starting at about 16. This isn't an incredibly overpopulated country with babies and kids and single mothers everywhere if filipinas were not very sexual.

I have gotten at a personal enough level with many girls here where the bs and play acting get put aside and believe me the differance is an eye-opener. Many are not what they appear to be in many ways. As in this discussion about not even being gender they appear to be.

If you are one who has trusted and it worked out I am happy for you but don't dismiss the efforts of those who want to be sure and have given up on trust alone.

Edited by jode
  • Like 3

Mike S
Posted
Posted

So what you are saying is that a girl you have NEVER met before in person is willing to show you her charms over the internet ..... interesting ..... but if you want a fool proof way to tell if the person is really a girl you are in cam with tell her to hold out her arm to the side... palm up and shoulder high ..... if she is in fact a girl her arm from the elbow down to her hand will bow downwards .... something a man is completely incapable of .... bone and muscle structure prohibit this in males ..... I personally think you stand a lot better chance of a good girl doing this than dropping her drawers to show you her goodies ..... but then what do I know ..... IMHO ..... :mocking: of course there is always the transgenders that have had everything removed and the goodies rebuilt ..... not sure what you do then ..... and also all Pilipinas will not hop into bed with you the first night you arrive at least in my experience that is but then I guess I'm not young built like Arnie (what's his name of Terminator fame) and gwapo so I guess maybe it was a bit different for me ..... I hope you are not advocating to these newbies soon to be expats that ALL their girlfriends are going to hop into bed with them the first night after meeting at the airport .... because a great number are going to go to sleep unable to sleep on their stomach do to a rise in their lower appendage ...... but there are plenty of girls wondering around or in the clubs to take care of this .... but this will of course result in the depletion of not only his swollen appendage but also his wallet :hystery: ....... again this is all .... IMHO :tiphat:

• Like 3

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Ah yes! Two sides of the coin and you are both correct!

Just remember this... For every man out there who wants his woman to be a particular way, there is a woman who will match his desires! At least he thought she was a...

:whistling:

jode
Posted
Posted (edited)

I remember once waiting in Seoul airport for my flight to Cebu. We had an hour or so wait before boarding and you could tell the guys who were like you, and going to Cebu for a girl. To break the boredom I struck up a conversation with one who was sitting near me. Yes, he was going to Cebu to meet a girl (no surprise). But not just any girl but one he had been chatting for two years had been sending money to and who would be his wife. Coincidently he was coming from Wisconsin like I was. He was mid fifties, but looked younger, a healthy, slim good looking guy, and like, can generaly be said of the majority of people from rural Wisconsin, a real salt of the earth kinda person, intelligent, soft spoken, open, honest and friendly. He also was retired with two pensions in good shape to enjoy the rest of his life in reasonable comfort. A dream foreigner catch for any Filipina.

He said his future wife who he was meeting for the first time had two kids was about 27 yrs old as I recall, and had never been married and had no job. As luck would have it we were both staying at Days Inn in Lapu Lapu. I had my gf at the time meet me at hotel and she was wonderful, easing the tensions of the trip and eagerly taking on my built up ardor. His future wife was waiting in lobby of hotel with several relatives with the expectation of him treating them all to presents and dinner. When that was over he went back to his room alone. I saw him at free breakfast in the morning where he looked disappointed and stunned at the youth and beauty of my partner, looking so lovely in her morning sleepiness.

He had to go back in only 4 days. He said his future wife had to go back to the school, he was paying for after that, and he wouldn't know what to do with himself with her busy at school. He spent his few days entertaining her and her relatives and making plans for their wedding. He said his future wife was a good girl and didn't want to sleep with him before their wedding.

I say its a case of nice guys finishing last. A girl with two kids that he is willing to be father to, all of a sudden wanting to be the good girl when with him? I say bullsh&t! I would want a good girl who wants to be bad with me, not a bad girl who wants to turn into a good girl when with me. Trying to turn into the virgin Mary with him after having two kids from who knows who is an insult and I would have taken it as such.

Guys you come here for you. Get what it is you want and need. Be the kind, generous, good guy you are but expect from your woman that she take care of you in every way she can. Respect goes both ways. No matter what she says that is her culture and that is the way here. Not the have it all her way culture that you are fleeing from.

Edited by jode
  • Like 4

i am bob
Posted
Posted

I wouldn't necessarily say she is wrong...

She has 2 children now, is back in school trying to improve herself and get ahead in this life. She may have 2 children but were they from another relationship where she slept with the guy and then he bailed? Maybe she wants to make sure that her new guy's not there for the freebies too!

It all comes back to what is right for each person and what they want out of life! Of course this may not be what the situation truly is but there is that possibilty!

As for not being with someone who doesn't "put out" before marriage? Sorry! I can't agree! Nothing wrong with a little love before marriage but there is also nothing wrong with waiting either! As I said above - It all comes back to what is right for each person!

• Like 4

jode
Posted
Posted

There are no freebies in this world for any of us with sex appeal that is anywhere south of a Tom Sellick kind of guy. In other words about 98% of us pay for play.. Except in the Philippines where the barangay officials and local hip-hoppers and gang bangers get all they want for free. As well as maybe a quarter of all pinoy husbands. I have only had three turn down my offer of a contribution to their "pocket money". and that with expectation of more later for doing so I believe.

The guy in my story was paying plenty already, so anything he got was no freebie. But should have been a payback for all he had given her already. It shouldn't be that big a deal for them unless they put impressing relatives ahead of your needs and have no great love they feel the need to express. If thats the case that's a major warning sign. As stated in another post of mine in this forum, when i first came to the philippines i tried the more traditional way and got burnt. So my ways and opinions are from live and learn experience.

You seem to be a really nice guy with sky-high hopes and expectations. Its a long fall to earth from the clouds and i sure hope it doesn't happen to u. Helping prevent that for guys is the subject of half of my posts here.

I hope you are OK, and should be, especially if your lady is a "province girl". In other words one of traditional values and not an expert on getting all she wants for the least effort in return. If your original plans don't work out I could fix u up with a good girl. There are a couple i have met that are too pure and angelic for me to have the heart to go any further with, and now they want me to find them a foreigner.

• Like 1

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Thanks Jode! I will find out better what she is truly like hopefully this October - though so far she seems to be more interested in me than any of my money! There is a very big age difference but if we can get past this, then I think she will be my better half for a long time to come... Now if only I could have met her without the many other women I had to date / marry first! I'd still be a rich man!

Bil Brock
Posted
Posted

Bob: Don't worry about the age difference, I'm 62, my wife is 25. She was 19 when we married......Almost 6 years later we are still happily married. We live in Cebu now, but she spent 5 yrs in the USA, I got some hateful looks from middle aged women there, but it just made me grin. Come on over, the water is fine....:)

• Like 2

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

Jake... go for it. That makes sure I won't accidentally pick her up. :thumbsup:

I think the sexual hypocrisy of the Philippines would be more than another discussion... more like my doctoral thesis! But like I told my kids during the "wait until marriage" talk... I wouldn't buy a pair of shoes without trying them on first - would you?

• Like 1