Wet Dreams Via Chat Room

jode
Posted
Posted (edited)
Dammit, pure and angelic. I like that. What the heck, I'll take both ! ! !

I would always be willing to set up a good man from this forum with a good woman in Philippines. There are several beautiful young women I know here, who stay in touch and are always asking me to find them a foreigner. A few I haven't been with except in public but who I know well enough to recomend. I generally focus on women at the peak of their beauty from 19 through mid twenties. There are a couple childless working girls and a couple college graduates. Also there are many I know with a child for the man who is willing to accept another mans child as his own.

I have found the woman for me. I don't need ready backup anymore. My relationship of over a year living together is solid enough that i don't want to deal with the logistics of, and threats to present relationship of, keeping other girls around who still have hope for me.

I care for these girls in a bit of a fatherly or grand fatherly way and wouldn't set them up with anyone who is not seriously seeking long-term commitment. Wether they are mature enough for that is something you will have to find out yourself.

I also know groups of girls who are willing to give sex for money. These are poor girls of course and the money is anywhere from 400 to 1500 pesos. I am not interested in that and want them to quit bothering me about it. I wish they would stop what they are doing, but if they find it necesary, its better they bother you about it than me. I would expect you to treat them honorably as they are not bad people just desperate. usually for money for school or to feed a baby a pinoy has stuck them with.

There are incredible numbers of fine women seeking foreigners in cebu, so I don't think this offer is important for your success in doing that, unless you would feel better and more trusting of a girl another forum member has met and knows is not one of the bad ones.

For any of this to happen i would have to know something about you and be assured you are not a guy who would hurt them. Also that you are a guy with firm plans to come to cebu hopefully on a long-term basis and not somebody just in need of online chat company. I don't want them to waste their time and hopes on that.

I would then talk to them about it and if its a go on all sides then give you a phone number, maybe give you a pic or their FB page, and let them know to expect your call. I have been a matchmaker several times in my life and enjoy the role.

Edited by jode

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Gosh, it's all so confusing isn't it ?

It's really so difficult being a man !

Women just don't know how lucky they are, after all, they only have to decide yes, or no.

We have to manipulate, beg, plead, spend, blackmail, cajole, humour, soothe, promise etc. etc.

It's all too hard brothers !

Now I've made myself all tearful. Forgive me, I'm going back to bed !

it already has a built-in slot to swipe your ATM-credit card. How convenient.....he, he.

Bad boy ako -- Jake

Being a methodist (Lie, Lie, here) I always wondered what that was for :mocking:

earthdome
Posted
Posted
Another interesting observation of divine engineering is the shape of the forbidden fruit -- you noticed it already has a built-in slot to swipe your ATM-credit card. How convenient.....he, he.

Here is another use for "credit card swipes" courtesy of the US Marines:

The four Marines accused of hazing were joking around in the barracks when someone came up with the idea to do what they called a "credit card swipe," in which a person's buttocks are rubbed across the face of another.

Full Story: http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/showthread.php?7352-2nd-plea-entered-in-Lejeune-hazing

I'll let Jake make any comments about the way Marines are using credit card technology.

;)

• Like 1

Classic Dry
Posted
Posted
By this time its not hard at all so sleep and try again the next day. :th_unfair:

My word JGF you shock me ! You, who are always so sensible, so mature, so reasonable and rational.

I think you must be taking lessons from jake ! :mocking:

• Like 1

Classic Dry
Posted
Posted
Dammit, pure and angelic. I like that. What the heck, I'll take both ! ! !

I would always be willing to set up a good man from this forum with a good woman in Philippines. There are several beautiful young women I know here, who stay in touch and are always asking me to find them a foreigner. A few I haven't been with except in public but who I know well enough to recomend. I generally focus on women at the peak of their beauty from 19 through mid twenties. There are a couple childless working girls and a couple college graduates. Also there are many I know with a child for the man who is willing to accept another mans child as his own.

I have found the woman for me. I don't need ready backup anymore. My relationship of over a year living together is solid enough that i don't want to deal with the logistics of, and threats to present relationship of, keeping other girls around who still have hope for me.

I care for these girls in a bit of a fatherly or grand fatherly way and wouldn't set them up with anyone who is not seriously seeking long-term commitment. Wether they are mature enough for that is something you will have to find out yourself.

I also know groups of girls who are willing to give sex for money. These are poor girls of course and the money is anywhere from 400 to 1500 pesos. I am not interested in that and want them to quit bothering me about it. I wish they would stop what they are doing, but if they find it necesary, its better they bother you about it than me. I would expect you to treat them honorably as they are not bad people just desperate. usually for money for school or to feed a baby a pinoy has stuck them with.

There are incredible numbers of fine women seeking foreigners in cebu, so I don't think this offer is important for your success in doing that, unless you would feel better and more trusting of a girl another forum member has met and knows is not one of the bad ones.

For any of this to happen i would have to know something about you and be assured you are not a guy who would hurt them. Also that you are a guy with firm plans to come to cebu hopefully on a long-term basis and not somebody just in need of online chat company. I don't want them to waste their time and hopes on that.

I would then talk to them about it and if its a go on all sides then give you a phone number, maybe give you a pic or their FB page, and let them know to expect your call. I have been a matchmaker several times in my life and enjoy the role.

Well, jode, my post was just a bit of fun, and my suggestion that I take both, was meant to indicate that one wasn't enough. :)

I hope to find the woman for me by trial and error as you have, and hope to do it in an honest and responsible way, as, I imagine, you have.

jode
Posted
Posted
Well, jode, my post was just a bit of fun, and my suggestion that I take both, was meant to indicate that one wasn't enough.

Ha ha I get it now thats really a good one

Never the less, many if us meet, like u maybe will, many women in our quest, and while we may decide that they are not the one for us, there is really nothing wrong with them, and would be a fine partner for someone. Most ex-pats maybe drop a girl quickly when they have no further use of them and most women drop quickly ex-pats they have no further use of. However I have kept in touch with several out of genuine caring for them and interest in their lives. I have helped several with relationships also. My offer was a serious one because I care that these girls find what they are looking for. It just is an offer of a differant way to meet a girl, other than the online chat game, or random chance while you are here. An introduction from someone who knows you both somewhat is perhaps the best way to meet someone throughout the ages.

• Like 2

Classic Dry
Posted
Posted
Well, jode, my post was just a bit of fun, and my suggestion that I take both, was meant to indicate that one wasn't enough.

Ha ha I get it now thats really a good one

Never the less, many if us meet, like u maybe will, many women in our quest, and while we may decide that they are not the one for us, there is really nothing wrong with them, and would be a fine partner for someone. Most ex-pats maybe drop a girl quickly when they have no further use of them and most women drop quickly ex-pats they have no further use of. However I have kept in touch with several out of genuine caring for them and interest in their lives. I have helped several with relationships also. My offer was a serious one because I care that these girls find what they are looking for. It just is an offer of a differant way to meet a girl, other than the online chat game, or random chance while you are here. An introduction from someone who knows you both somewhat is perhaps the best way to meet someone throughout the ages.

I appreciate your offer, and will gladly accept it.

To be offered the opportunity of meeting females already vetted and with a cv (as it were) is good news.

You should be aware, though, that I am not desperate to find "the one" and I'm hoping that the journey will be every

bit as pleasurable as the destination.

I do like to think of myself as honest and straightforward, and will not purposely deceive anyone.

Jack Peterson has made a similar offer, and I will meet with him one fine day.

• Like 1

samatm
Posted
Posted

Jake... go for it. That makes sure I won't accidentally pick her up. :thumbsup:

I think the sexual hypocrisy of the Philippines would be more than another discussion... more like my doctoral thesis! But like I told my kids during the "wait until marriage" talk... I wouldn't buy a pair of shoes without trying them on first - would you?

Must have boys !

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Jake... go for it. That makes sure I won't accidentally pick her up. :thumbsup:

I think the sexual hypocrisy of the Philippines would be more than another discussion... more like my doctoral thesis! But like I told my kids during the "wait until marriage" talk... I wouldn't buy a pair of shoes without trying them on first - would you?

Must have boys !

:lol: Why buy a book? when you can Join a library :mocking:

• Like 3

• 1 year later...
bows00
Posted
Posted

Watch out!  This could be a guy!