My True Definition Of Wealth

bows00
Posted
Posted

Now if Mr. Paul Whiteway is doing a good job supporting you, in addition to being a great partner, I can see why you are in heaven. God Bless you Elsa.

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
Now if Mr. Paul Whiteway is doing a good job supporting you, in addition to being a great partner, I can see why you are in heaven. God Bless you Elsa.

I am having a quiet chuckle here as I know this couple. They did not have any 'wealth' when they met, neither of them. But by working together and working long hours and being good at what they do they have acquired some of it . . together . . and learned the real definition of it as they went

Just my humble observations. We should all be so lucky.

• Like 5

Elsa
Posted
Posted

To bows00, In my own belief which I will continue to believe is that the most important Weath is INTANGIBLE! It is an Emotional feeling.

Most men think that MONEY is the greatest sword to win the BEST WOMAN ( in their own criteria) but, they Never realize that (mamy) woman want their money and not THEM. And because of this Divorce easy to arise when crises strike. They didn't realize that money has become the central part of the relationship. I understand that money is part of our daily lives, but we have only a very little money yet we are Happy.

Mr. Dave Hounddriver summed us up beautifully. Our wealth is our love not the cash in the bank.

Elsa

www.Denial of service

• Like 4

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Although I can understand your point, I feel its not necessary to get into the private financial affairs of anyone here. Elsa has answered the question so we will move on. Just on a side note; if you look back in the photos of the 2010 get together you will see Elsa in uniform, not a costume so she certainly is self supported in addition to working hard as a partner in their business. :thumbsup:

• Like 3

bows00
Posted
Posted

I didn't mean to pry, but my point was that you cannot live on love alone. And I hope there are more woman like Elsa out there.

• Like 2

Mike S
Posted
Posted

I didn't mean to pry, but my point was that you cannot live on love alone. And I hope there are more woman like Elsa out there.

A big yes to your first statement about living on love alone ..... it may work for a while but can't be sustained over a long period of time no matter who you are ....... and you last statement ..... yes there are you just have to find them and like anything worth while you may have to over turn a lot of rocks before you find that lump of gold ..... take it from a very happy prospector ...... :thumbsup:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
daisy
Posted
Posted

For me wealth is relative....my wealth are my family, my knowledge, my friends and the experiences I gathered in this trip we called life. :cheersty:

• Like 4

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

To bows00, In my own belief which I will continue to believe is that the most important Wealth is INTANGIBLE! It is an Emotional feeling.

Most men think that MONEY is the greatest sword to win the BEST WOMAN ( in their own criteria) but, they Never realize that (many) woman want their money and not THEM. And because of this Divorce easy to arise when crises strike. They didn't realize that money has become the central part of the relationship. I understand that money is part of our daily lives, but we have only a very little money yet we are Happy.

Mr. Dave Hounddriver summed us up beautifully. Our wealth is our love not the cash in the bank.

Elsa

www.Denial of service

:unsure: With this health issue I have just now Azon, (my Wife ) reminded me of something she told me some years ago Here. she Said (The PI) your Health. is Your Wealth. with Hospital and medicine costs, I can see her point, of course love, is no doubt a big part of Health anyway so having both is a sure way to live a good life. We say be Healthy, Wealthy and wise. I will settle for Wise and Healthy now, after all Money is only money. Without love and Health not worth much.

Jack P. :tiphat:

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
bows00
Posted
Posted

It has been awhle since I responded to this thread, but I am still in the position that you need BOTH. (1) Money and (2) a good filipina. I am just stating my future dream, ideal situation. Now the money part I can control, but a good the filipina... well, it's a crap shoot. Not everyone can have an Elsa...

• Like 3

Jake
Posted
Posted

It has been awhle since I responded to this thread, but I am still in the position that you need BOTH. (1) Money and (2) a good filipina. I am just stating my future dream, ideal situation. Now the money part I can control, but a good the filipina... well, it's a crap shoot. Not everyone can have an Elsa...

Totally agree with you Bows......although I have not had to pleasure of meeting both Elsa and Paul yet,

I must commend Paul for being an outstanding citizen in a foreign land. Perhaps the qualities of Paul

should be emulated in order to find a Pearl (Elsa) above all others.

Personally in my retirement years, my health is my number one priority. Of course having a retirement

income while living in the Philippines is equally important. But to continue working by opening a business

(yourself or wife) would simply put me in a grave prematurely.

I wish to fulfill the remainder of my life like Mike S, Jack P (and many others) are doing now. No worries

about the time of day or days of the week. Island time or manana life style.....I think I deserve at least

that much.

Sunset, Sunrise and San Magoo -- Jake

• Like 4