Come On Who Is Guilty

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
So what I want to know which one of you did it, come on own up. And keep her away from the rest of us haha

OK OK it was me, damn vasectomy, I thought it would last me out but NO. :6:

So that`s where you were when the rest of us were at the reunion haha
  • Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
So what I want to know which one of you did it, come on own up. And keep her away from the rest of us haha

stop hiding behind sims and own up!!!

:hystery:

HaHa I was one of the people she never came looking for and anyway JGF has already admitted it. I will admit to the one Sim is having but only that until I see a lawyer haha

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

I cannot tell a lie...

Jake...?

:mocking:

What do you think Bob him and JGF together are the one`s
  • Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

I cannot tell a lie...

Jake...?

I'm disqualified to donate any of my blood to a blood bank, Hell, I can't even donate to a sperm bank

because my "little swimmers" will probably drown en route. Anybody know of any dying horse willing

to donate his "organ" for me?

Jake I don`t know of any horses but there was a story of a goat a while back see now you have a choice
  • Like 2

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

I cannot tell a lie...

Jake...?

I'm disqualified to donate any of my blood to a blood bank, Hell, I can't even donate to a sperm bank

because my "little swimmers" will probably drown en route. Anybody know of any dying horse willing

Sorry! The only dying horses I know only play piano...

I know a red horse but when I meet him it hurts as he keeps kicking me in the head the next day
  • Like 3

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

I cannot tell a lie...

Jake...?

:hystery: Jake is this one any good to you Buyer collects :mocking:

Jack a Bamboo organ? That`s a bit stiff isn`t it
  • Like 2

Jake
Posted
Posted

I cannot tell a lie...

Jake...?

:hystery: Jake is this one any good to you Buyer collects :mocking:

Jack a Bamboo organ? That`s a bit stiff isn`t it

I've already tried a bamboo organ.......but got tired of pulling too many wooden splinters from my palm!

Anyway, I feel sorry for the door to door and very pregnant girl looking for her sugar daddy. I just hope

she finds proper treatment if she decides on abortion. Bless her heart.

Respectfully -- Jake

• Like 3

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Yes it is really sad when you don't know who the father of your child is ....... or could it be you are just trying to find the best support for you and your baby ..... good luck to her in her search ...... and I hope he guy she finally snagges is the actual father ....... buy the way they do have paternity testing here in the Phils ....... which could be either a blessing or a curse depending on your salutation ...... :hystery: :hystery: :hystery:

• Like 1

jode
Posted
Posted

Yes it is really sad when you don't know who the father of your child is ....... or could it be you are just trying to find the best support for you and your baby ..... good luck to her in her search ...... and I hope he guy she finally snagges is the actual father ....... buy the way they do have paternity testing here in the Phils ....... which could be either a blessing or a curse depending on your salutation ...... :hystery: :hystery: :hystery:

a fellow who has a DNA paternity testing business in Cebu gave a talk at an annual meeting for members of the RAO office in Cebu. He does tests for foreigners who are checking if their filipinas baby is theirs. He said that over 60% come back that the foreigner is not the father. Maybe best to check?

• Like 2

Jake
Posted
Posted

a fellow who has a DNA paternity testing business in Cebu gave a talk at an annual meeting for members of the RAO office in Cebu. He does tests for foreigners who are checking if their filipinas baby is theirs. He said that over 60% come back that the foreigner is not the father. Maybe best to check?

Thank you Jode for this valuable and pertinent information. Here is their website: http://www.raocebu.o...out/#Membership

Unfortunately, it only accepts memberships to US citizens (US military retirees and family; non military US citizen).

Respectfully -- Jake