Come On Who Is Guilty

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted (edited)

Yes it is really sad when you don't know who the father of your child is ....... or could it be you are just trying to find the best support for you and your baby ..... good luck to her in her search ...... and I hope he guy she finally snagges is the actual father ....... buy the way they do have paternity testing here in the Phils ....... which could be either a blessing or a curse depending on your salutation ...... :hystery: :hystery: :hystery:

I have tried to stay away from preaching morality or having an agenda on ones sexual behavior

WE(I) need to practice safe...relations, be Responsible in our "affairs"

would you liked to be a child living without knowing who your "father" was ?

living in the conditions that most (not all) single mothers exsist in here in the RP?

every child should have 2 parents not 1. each child should have a safe.clean living environment.

at least a few men on the forum has taken the steps to reduce any further births, AND TO YOU I salute you. :AddEmoticons04230:

for those FM who dont wish to use/wear those :540:

there are other alternatives..(not the pill) spermicide foam, the insert, that kills those little swimmers

and the partner is the one who can use it , IF we (I) provide it to our date/gf/lover

if i have offended any one with this post, it was not my intention,

edit add.

Remember this ,

we are guests/visitors here in the RP

and the WOMANS WORD WILL CARRY MORE "TRUTH" or weight that ours,

Her,the womans word could get someone hurt. killed or deported.

Edited by Call me Bubba
  • Like 1