The Advantage Of Being An Old Daddy

Will
Posted
Posted

Nice to see some other older first time dads out there, i thought i was alone. Im 45 and we just had our little one turn 5 months old. Mine and the asawas first. Although, to be honest, it sure gets me down sometimes feeling like i waited too long. My dad had two grown men when he was 45. Just trying to keep my mind on the here and now.

• Like 5

i am bob
Posted
Posted

I think most of us would agree that it isn't the age we have our children at but how well financially we are prepared for them when they come... When my ex-wife and I separated, I gave her everything (including a thriving business) so that the kids would never suffer. I'm sure most others would want the same for their children too!

• Like 2

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Two advantages I can think of are 1 hopefully more financially secure 2 Hopefully wiser. Disadvantage too old to run around with them when they are teenagers.

• Like 5

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

I'm 48 and just finished raising my kids as a single dad (ages 21 & 24) so I will be getting snipped before I move over there. I may or may not be too old or young... but I am done. :tiphat:

• Like 5

andre007
Posted
Posted

I'm 48 and just finished raising my kids as a single dad (ages 21 & 24) so I will be getting snipped before I move over there. I may or may not be too old or young... but I am done. :tiphat:

You must have missed my posting a few months ago about the "free" snip I got here in Feb. There will be no more lil ones biologically from me either...

Ashanti
Posted
Posted
I may or may not be too old or young... but I am done.

never say never again ....................... if you are planning to hooked up with a filipina .......... shooting-two-guns.gif

(youve been warned ................. :mocking: )

• Like 5