Ugly Account Of Philippines And Expats From A Very Unhappy Young Man In Angeles

dean01
Posted
Posted

Yes we all came to Philippines to find work, none of us come here to meet girls, or enjoy the weather.

The guy is a typical " they speak English why is is not america", well i am glad it not america and guy like him leave asap.

dean01
Posted
Posted

wow read his reply in the comments

I generalized when I stated ALL filipinos hate foreigners. i generalized when I say ALL foreigners here are here for no good. I know there's "bound" to be a few foreigners here. But, I was extremely aggitated at some of the ex-pats posts I can read in-between lines. The TRUTH, for "some" individuals is they're here to exploit "young women" even "little girls" to satisfy their lust. You don't come from the USA, Britain, Australia and glorify this place, and say you love it here because of the people, blah blah. I wouldn't keep my family here if someone was willing to pay me $10 million USD to stay here. No way No how.

I'm not to happy with the outreach groups here in the Philippines. I wrote EVERY missionary group that does work in the Philippines, and asked if there was ANYTHING i could to do to earn my family & myself keep. I told every group via e-mail - I would teach, I would construct, I would work, I would do anything if those groups would just put a roof over their heads and feed them. That way what money we do get from my family, can go directly to finishing immigration. While we "WAIT" on our uncle. I was ignored. Every single one.

Last time I wrote to American services via e-mail, about legalities behind Birth from abroad, I was ignored. My contact at American services kept trying to push me to immigration to deal with this, when its american services whose supposed to help. For a year now, we've been ignored, and pushed from one department to another. This is things that makes men lose their mind, and go "postal" or become an extremist!

dean01
Posted
Posted

what a idiot

I didn't trade my 65k year life away. I came here last july to settle immigration problems with Gaia. While I was here I got sick, and requested an extra 2 weeks vacation from my company (WHICH i was entitled too) I also sent in a copy of doctors exuse. In response my company Laid me off. They could not "fire" me because of the extra 2 weeks vacation & doctor's excuse. They refused to give my 2 weeks vacation, because I did not turn in my "company cellphone" which is sitting somewhere in atlanta still today. That's where you're wrong about Trading away a 65k job, which I thought I mentioned this earlier.

I did have a contingency when I was here in case anything ever went wrong while pursuing the immigration. I did not file my taxes for 3 years. I applied right before I came here for ITIN's for both my wife & daughter. In the states if the government owes you money, you don't have to file but every 3 years. As I knew it would take quite awhile for the ITIN'S to pass, I filed taxes for 05,06,07 right before I left. The expected return was well over 6,000. Plus stimulis check 1,500 = 7500-8000 USD dollars.

When all this went down after getting "LAID OFF" from work. I Had dengue and was in bed for a month. By this time the house I was renting in atlanta, all my belongings - my bank account, everything was poof. No job, no house, my belonging thrown out in the streets, and a negative bank account. I figured I would just get a job at a call center here. That never happened. My contigency was my tax returns. In november of 08 we received an approval for my wife but they denied our daugther. With them denying my daughter my return shot down to just a bit over $1000. We had borrowed alot of money from a neighbor of ours and were behind on bills by 2 months at this point when we got the return. I never got a stimulis check. 2009 rolls around, I file for 2008 return, hoping to just go back to the states at this point. Due to them denying Gaia an ITIN the IRS comes back and states i owe 900+ for '05. My return for 08 was $11 and some odd cents. I still did not get a stimulis check. My mother three-ways irs with me, and speaking to them they claim I DO NOT "qualify" for a stimulis because my wife has an ITIN and not a SSN. If I file single I can get a stimulis, if I filed single then my return of $11 would have been more like NEGATIVE 600.

So, No I wasn't a complete fool. I did have liquid savings when I came here, I spent it on my in-laws repairing their squatter house. I did not anticipate becoming deathly ill, and I did not anticipate getting f'ked over by the IRS. BEFORE i came here I spoke with the international law division of the IRS whom stated I could get ITINS for both my wife & gaia. Months ago I contacted the IRS again, and they stated that I "SHOULD" have gotten an ITIN for Gaia, and I should get a lawyer. Fat chance i'm 10k miles away and without income.

• Like 1

nor cal mike
Posted
Posted

what a idiot

I didn't trade my 65k year life away. I came here last july to settle immigration problems with Gaia. While I was here I got sick, and requested an extra 2 weeks vacation from my company (WHICH i was entitled too) I also sent in a copy of doctors exuse. In response my company Laid me off. They could not "fire" me because of the extra 2 weeks vacation & doctor's excuse. They refused to give my 2 weeks vacation, because I did not turn in my "company cellphone" which is sitting somewhere in atlanta still today. That's where you're wrong about Trading away a 65k job, which I thought I mentioned this earlier.

I did have a contingency when I was here in case anything ever went wrong while pursuing the immigration. I did not file my taxes for 3 years. I applied right before I came here for ITIN's for both my wife & daughter. In the states if the government owes you money, you don't have to file but every 3 years. As I knew it would take quite awhile for the ITIN'S to pass, I filed taxes for 05,06,07 right before I left. The expected return was well over 6,000. Plus stimulis check 1,500 = 7500-8000 USD dollars.

When all this went down after getting "LAID OFF" from work. I Had dengue and was in bed for a month. By this time the house I was renting in atlanta, all my belongings - my bank account, everything was poof. No job, no house, my belonging thrown out in the streets, and a negative bank account. I figured I would just get a job at a call center here. That never happened. My contigency was my tax returns. In november of 08 we received an approval for my wife but they denied our daugther. With them denying my daughter my return shot down to just a bit over $1000. We had borrowed alot of money from a neighbor of ours and were behind on bills by 2 months at this point when we got the return. I never got a stimulis check. 2009 rolls around, I file for 2008 return, hoping to just go back to the states at this point. Due to them denying Gaia an ITIN the IRS comes back and states i owe 900+ for '05. My return for 08 was $11 and some odd cents. I still did not get a stimulis check. My mother three-ways irs with me, and speaking to them they claim I DO NOT "qualify" for a stimulis because my wife has an ITIN and not a SSN. If I file single I can get a stimulis, if I filed single then my return of $11 would have been more like NEGATIVE 600.

So, No I wasn't a complete fool. I did have liquid savings when I came here, I spent it on my in-laws repairing their squatter house. I did not anticipate becoming deathly ill, and I did not anticipate getting f'ked over by the IRS. BEFORE i came here I spoke with the international law division of the IRS whom stated I could get ITINS for both my wife & gaia. Months ago I contacted the IRS again, and they stated that I "SHOULD" have gotten an ITIN for Gaia, and I should get a lawyer. Fat chance i'm 10k miles away and without income.

I believe he is in serious need of some sort of professional medical evaluation as those around him could be in harms way.

• Like 1

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Gotta love this guy ..... he trashes the Phils but it seems the US is the country that really screwed him ..... all I can say is he didn't do his homework ay all ..... as to the ITIN number for his wife and daughter he should have done a research on the various boards or Google .... he could have found that there is a guy in Angeles that is an agent for the IRS and he could have gotten this stuff for him without any trouble ..... I got my asawa's through him and it was totally painless ..... I think this guy is full of sh*t ..... with all his problem and no solution in sight may I make a suggestion and show him the Mactan Bridge .... his best way out of his self induced problems ...... IMHO ...... LOL

• Like 4

i am bob
Posted
Posted

You know... Every time I come back to this post, I start to wonder if this guy just sat down and started writing all the negative things he could find from all of the "I"m A Pissed Off Idiot" forums - because nobody could have that many things go bad! Well, not unless he either was a complete moron and should not be allowed outside day or night without his attendants and the "Smiley" drugs.... Nah! He must have copied it all from somewhere...

• Like 3

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

You know... Every time I come back to this post, I start to wonder if this guy just sat down and started writing all the negative things he could find from all of the "I"m A Pissed Off Idiot" forums - because nobody could have that many things go bad! Well, not unless he either was a complete moron and should not be allowed outside day or night without his attendants and the "Smiley" drugs.... Nah! He must have copied it all from somewhere...

Bob! i think you have hit it on the head :lol:

post-2148-0-49914000-1341964623_thumb.jp

• Like 3

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Bob! i think you have hit it on the head :lol:

Somebody should have hit the complainer on the head.... Both heads! :mocking:

• Like 1

crazykopite
Posted
Posted

If we all sang from the same hymn sheet life would be boring, have to say that some of his arguments make sense it is not dissimilar to some of the area's around Thailand where overseas visitors get ripped off and you see men in there 60s pushing 1 year old babies in prams with a look on there face that tells you life in paradise is not always as it should be. My wife always say's " Another fool who left his brain at the departure lounge of the airport " and I have to agree with her !!!!

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

JGF, Since when could we change our name halfway through a days posting. and get it on the posts we already made under another name, OR am I seeing things, mmm maybe the TROLL gremlins are taking over.

post-2148-0-58545400-1342082189_thumb.jp