Ugly Account Of Philippines And Expats From A Very Unhappy Young Man In Angeles

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

JGF, Since when could we change our name halfway through a days posting. and get it on the posts we already made under another name, OR am I seeing things, mmm maybe the TROLL gremlins are taking over.

I think you are seeing things, pm me if there is a problem :thumbsup: Oh and just to add, when a display name is changed it changes every post one has ever made.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

JGF, Since when could we change our name halfway through a days posting. and get it on the posts we already made under another name, OR am I seeing things, mmm maybe the TROLL gremlins are taking over.

I think you are seeing things, pm me if there is a problem :thumbsup: Oh and just to add, when a display name is changed it changes every post one has ever made.

:why-me: :boohoo: I am either saying Thank you or Sorry ( Like Spike milligans epitaph,[ I told you i was ill] ) so here it is SORRY! 100lines I MUST NOT KEEP SEEING THINGS :omg:

• Like 1

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Hey Jack don't worry.... your just so happy to be here in the Phils with your family finally you are just "star struck" and blinded by the light of being surrounded by beautiful women .......... :thumbsup: ...... :tiphat: :cheersty: :hystery: :hystery:

• Like 1