Visa Waiver Programme

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

I asked my friend did they ask him about income when he applied for his 13a and he told me no so you should be ok Jack. He applied about 2 months ago and has got his probationary 13a through already.

Mike S
Posted
Posted (edited)

I'm not sure about this but I've read on these boards that in order for a Filipina to to be considered a BB she had to be out of the country for 1 year or close to it anyway .... like I said you read all kinds of stuff on these boards ..... but i would check on that before executing that plan .... maybe someone here has actually done it and not just heard it from a friend who heard it from a friend etc ... etc ...... :hystery: ...... all the guys that I know who come here on BB have wives that have been out of the country for 8-10 months ..... just a thought Jack ...... :tiphat:

Edited by Mike S
  • Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

I'm not sure about this but I've read on these boards that in order for a Filipina to to be considered a BB she had to be out of the country for 1 year or close to it anyway .... like I said you read all kinds of stuff on these boards ..... but i would check on that before executing that plan .... maybe someone here has actually done it and not just heard it from a friend who heard it from a friend etc ... etc ...... :hystery: ...... all the guys that I know who come here on BB have wives that have been out of the country for 8-10 months ..... just a thought Jack ...... :tiphat:

Square one then, I would never be able to afford to take Azon for 8 months, in Hong Kong :hystery: I will check out the BB requirements

Thank you for the input Mike.

MikeB
Posted
Posted (edited)

According to the statute, it's 1 year out of the country but I have only heard of one time when the BB wasn't given when the spouse was traveling with wife and had the NSO marriage certificate and that appeared to be a problem with the officer. I read on another forum that GMA waived the 1 year rule by Executive Order but couldn't find any evidence. I will be trying it in a couple weeks and will update but I don't think there will be a denial.

Edited by MikeB
  • Like 1

Bundy
Posted
Posted
Just my two, AU,CAD,PHP,USD,HKD cents worth

Can i have that in SGD cents please? :hystery:

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

You can have it anyway you want Bundy, I find I have to be politically correct these days to please all. :)

• Like 3

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted (edited)

Sterling pennies is the offer today young man on $ conversion, Today that is $.064 that is 15 British pennies

You can have it anyway you want Bundy, I find I have to be politically correct these days to please all. :)

he gets 15 pence Sterling including Postage.

Edited by Jack Peterson
  • Like 3

• 6 months later...
StayAtHomeDad
Posted
Posted

Wow. Some really good info in this thread. Thanks to all.