Ok So It Did Not Work Out....now What?

Mike S
Posted
Posted
they are raised to care for their family and to honor their commitments.

CORRECT!

when i was little i grow up with the diet that loosely translated - marriage is a commitment not to be taken lightly, its not like food that if you dont like it you spit it out. if there is problem in the marriage, you work it out - as marriage is for LIFE!

Ashanti ..... you are correct but this can be a curse as well as a blessing for Filipinas ..... as I'm sure you well know boys and girls are definitely raised differently here in the Phils ..... and their attitude for the most part reflects this ...... girls are raised like you said to honor marriage ...... commitment and work while for their counterparts it is just the opposite ..... and this is the reason you see so many husbands with mistresses and illegitimate children .... for males they are taught or observe what their roll-models are doing that is anything goes because their loving wives will work .... raise their kids and supply their tuba .... gambling habits and cigarettes ..... now of course this is not true in ALL cases and is certainty prevalent in other cultures ........

Before I met my asawa and was chatting on line with other Philipinas I had one young lady just flat out ask me if I did these things ..... it kinda floored me at first till she explained that her ex-Filipino boyfriend not only had a child by someone else but brought it home for HER to take care of ...... my response was .... but why would he do that ..... her answer was very simple .... she said the Filipino men KNOW that Filipinas are taught to love and take care of their partners and family and so they take advantage of the situation ...... she also asked me if I hit women because he apparently did ..... now this girl was not a child but rather in her late 20's ...... I corresponded with her for a little while but felt she had to much mental baggage for me to get serious with her ...... but I will say .... at least she was honest ..... I'll give her that much .... I hope she is happy now and has found someone to fulfill her dreams .....

• Like 2

nor cal mike
Posted
Posted
Ashanti ..... you are correct but this can be a curse as well as a blessing for Filipinas

You are so right about this Mike, however, from a strictly selfish viewpoint, it makes it all the better for those of us who choose to create a loving and caring enviroment with our partner.

• Like 1

Mike S
Posted
Posted
You are so right about this Mike, however, from a strictly selfish viewpoint, it makes it all the better for those of us who choose to create a loving and caring enviroment with our partner.

You are 150% correct sir ..... we are among the lucky ones .....

brock
Posted
Posted

I am sorry, But I think Filipina`s are no better than any other woman, People keep saying Filipina`s are Honest, True, Honor marriage etc,etc. If they are so good where do all the illigitimate Children come from, The Mistresses, The Liars, Cheats, thieves, scam artists etc .

Lets be Honest here, The main attraction of the Filipina is that they will accept a much older man as their partner, Now I know that some guys are married to women who are maybe the same age, And thats ok,,, But for me personally, I want a woman whose Boobs stay were they are supposed to be and not hiding her appendix scar.

• Like 1

nor cal mike
Posted
Posted

I am sorry, But I think Filipina`s are no better than any other woman, People keep saying Filipina`s are Honest, True, Honor marriage etc,etc. If they are so good where do all the illigitimate Children come from, The Mistresses, The Liars, Cheats, thieves, scam artists etc .

Lets be Honest here, The main attraction of the Filipina is that they will accept a much older man as their partner, Now I know that some guys are married to women who are maybe the same age, And thats ok,,, But for me personally, I want a woman whose Boobs stay were they are supposed to be and not hiding her appendix scar.

Speak for yourself Brock. I think you are way off base. While a lot of men are married to younger Filipinas, I seriously doubt the main reason is boobs. Who would want to be in an unhappy relationship just for boobs? Seems to be somewhat shallow. I think the reasons for most men I know who have married Filipinas have to do with loyalty, family and honoring their vows and commitment. I have never heard boobs mentioned before today. No offense intended, just keeping it real.

• Like 2

brock
Posted
Posted

Boobs is not what I am talking about, You didnt see my point, Its all this high praise for the Filipina, When the truth is they are the same as the rest of the world. Good and Bad.......And lets be real here, Most foreigners would not have a much younger wife in their own country,Just my opinion.

• Like 4

Mike S
Posted
Posted

I agree Jack ..... there is no harm in playing the field as long as both parties understand the rules .... and don't promise marriage or anything else that you don't intend on honoring ..... I too have been around the block more than once and before I left the US I was single for more than 18 years ..... I had plenty of girlfriends and a few live-ins (not at the same time .. :hystery: ) and never once did I have to promise anyone that I would marry them or was it expected that I would do so (at least they never told me) in fact just the reverse ..... I told them right up front that I was not interested in getting married ..... when I moved here to Cebu my asawa and myself did not marry for 10 months and I didn't promise her I would marry her and she didn't ask me to .... being the delightful ... dashing and debonaire kinda fellow I am I just said one day "what do you think about getting married" ...... :mocking: ...... but if you lead someone on with promises and pretense than IMHO .... that is wrong .... but as I said IMHO ..... :tiphat:

• Like 5