Gross Or Weird Food What Have You Eaten Not Knowing.......

Ashanti
Posted
Posted
a pigs tail and the Ahole still attached, it didnt look BBQ'd more like it was just boiled could even see the hairs on the damn thing

Let me complete your education dearie ………………. What you were given at your campfire was as you say part of the pig’s ass or butt and tail (the externals) but certainly that was not the anus I was talking about.

The pigs anus I refer to is the internal opening of the rectum including a foot of the gastrointestinal tract. Its thickest at the rectum and tapered down at the other end. If you have seen the pigs large intestines - it looks the same only it is much straighter and of course being part of the entrails certainly have no hairs!!!

Truly delicious ……………. :dance: :hystery:

• Like 4

Jake
Posted
Posted
a pigs tail and the Ahole still attached, it didnt look BBQ'd more like it was just boiled could even see the hairs on the damn thing

Let me complete your education dearie ………………. What you were given at your campfire was as you say part of the pig’s ass or butt and tail (the externals) but certainly that was not the anus I was talking about.

The pigs anus I refer to is the internal opening of the rectum including a foot of the gastrointestinal tract. Its thickest at the rectum and tapered down at the other end. If you have seen the pigs large intestines - it looks the same only it is much straighter and of course being part of the entrails certainly have no hairs!!!

Sorry I need to answer your first question about soup number 5. You know it's another Filipino cuisine

normally consumed by males. It is a soup served steaming hot, made from bull's testicles or penis. Only

took my first and last spoonful and then passed out. I guess all my blood went to a certain area....he, he.

Now since this is an equal opportunity forum, I gotta ask you Ashanti about the pig's rectum.......is that the

female version of an aphrodisiac?

I think I better put myself on the forum's watch list now -- Jake

• Like 3

johnb
Posted
Posted

I wasnt trying to say that what I was offererd was the same as you like to eat, just answering the op question

Never the less thank you so much for educating me ,Dearie

pigtail.jpg

• Like 2

Ashanti
Posted
Posted

I wasnt trying to say that what I was offererd was the same as you like to eat, just answering the op question

Never the less thank you so much for educating me ,Dearie

pigtail.jpg

That is not exactly a delicacy in PI but more run of the mill food. In PI, Cebu in particular - that thingy is used in soup with mixed veg called "linat-an" or Mungo beans to make into a Mungo dish. You can buy them at any wet market.

• Like 2

Ashanti
Posted
Posted
Now since this is an equal opportunity forum, I gotta ask you Ashanti about the pig's rectum.......is that the female version of an aphrodisiac?

If it is i never heard of it!!!

It is more of a delicacy and popular with the Chinese in Cebu. I dont think many locals knows about the rectum dish unless they are connected or been involved in the wet market meat business. My mother heard of this dish from the cook of a favourite Chinese restaurant. As far as i know most chinese restaurant used this on their mixed meat recipes. Also you can hardly see them sold in the wet market unless you come early in the morning. They usually are the first to go rather than the lean meat unless you have "suki" at the wet market and preorder them - otherwise, it will be sold to restaurants.

• Like 4

shiredevon
Posted
Posted

what about abnoy, basically an omelette made with rotten eggs, i mean seriously can't you just chuck em away, some things are not meant to be eaten.

• Like 2

Jake
Posted
Posted

what about abnoy, basically an omelette made with rotten eggs, i mean seriously can't you just chuck em away, some things are not meant to be eaten.

Wow, talk about an omelette that has those ingredients: Abnoy is an omelette made from duck eggs

that do not mature to become a balut or penoy. Abnoy is dipped in very strong vinegar to hide its

strong, sulfuric smell.

I guess instead of ketchup, I wonder if some bagoong paste or fish sauce would be appropriate?

Oh never mind -- I rather have one more San Magoo for breakfast!

• Like 4

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
Oh never mind -- I rather have one more San Magoo for breakfast!

take your pick :cheers: :thumbsup: :tiphat:

post-2148-0-78515600-1344433463_thumb.jp

• Like 3

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

10,000 year eggs?

Some types were good. Duck egg put in lye for months or? Like hard boiled but the white turned green or black if I remember correctly.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
realdeal43
Posted
Posted

I once went to dinner with several other employees of a trucking co.and was served a dish and told to try it I would like it.....And I loved it eating all that was on the plate when I asked what it was I was told-calf fries-.I asked what was calf fries and was told bull gonads(nuts) I didn't believe them so the owner took me to the kitchen and had the chef show me.One of the best meals I have ever had and I would recomend them to anyone.I am sure they serve them here somewhere.

• Like 3