Olympics Coverage In Philippines

MikeB
Posted
Posted

It's on NBC so you can watch it here for free - http://www.ustvnow.com. No proxy or software required. I've had good luck with this site.

Mike, how are you using ustvnow? On your computer or direct on your TV or with a box like the Roku or??? Just curious.

From my laptop, or I connect it to the TV with an HDMI cable.

Papa Carl
Posted
Posted
On a very personal and serious level I have to say that in the last 6 months my Filipina and I have progressed through 5 years of couple's GROWING & BONDING activities... VERY much to my surprise I have had to learn and grow as much as she regarding cultural and non-cultural issues. At the END and BEGINNING of each day I AM MORE HAPPY now than EVER in my LIFE. Somehow each day is getting even better.

Love this!!!! Love this!!!! Very well said and very true in my life as well!!

In regards to the Olympics, yes Solar Sports only for me. Missed all the things I usually would have the opportunity to see in the UK or Canada, but hey at least I get to see some.

Also great advise about downloading and video streaming on the web, unfortunately only have a small laptop and not great sound, so I'll stick to Solar Sports.

Great thread guys some great stuff.

Papa Carl

Adventurer
Posted
Posted (edited)

I get the NBC streams etc no problem, it was just when I tried running expat shield to view bbc etc that it does not work so I could not see any bbc streams.

the thing with the NBC streams is that you must register and log in each time to view them ;)

Edited by Adventurer

Adventurer
Posted
Posted

Has anyone tried unblock-us.com, I have been reading of others using it to watch BBC Olympics, might give it a try myself later...