Appliances,furniture,etc Etc

Bundy
Posted
Posted

Dunno why everyone raves about Cebu Appliance centre. Bugger all stock in their store.We were told "just look on our website and order what you want sir" Well sorry, maybe i'm a bit old fashioned, i like to actually see what i'm buying!

A bit further up the street we found Citi Appliance.............much better, 3 floors of stock and good discounts even for the Kano!

• Like 3

Jim Sibbick
Posted
Posted

Dunno why everyone raves about Cebu Appliance centre. Bugger all stock in their store.We were told "just look on our website and order what you want sir" Well sorry, maybe i'm a bit old fashioned, i like to actually see what i'm buying!

A bit further up the street we found Citi Appliance.............much better, 3 floors of stock and good discounts even for the Kano!

Last time I was in the Cebu Appliance Centre store, there was so much stock on the floor, it was hard to see everything they had. It was piled up everywhere.

However, online works for me. I wanted a sala set. They didn't have what I wanted so they had it made for me,

Including shipping, landing fees in Palompon and transport to the apartment, it was still way less than similar Sala sets available locally in Palompon.

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Bundy I would check the prices in Cebu Chity and then check in Gaisano at Carcar. I have found that Gaisano is usually a good deal in quality and price. Plus you won`t have to lug it so far.

• Like 3

Mike S
Posted
Posted

We bought our sala set (carved wood couch ... 2 chairs ... BIG coffee table and end table) from SunGold p16,000 (on sale) they run sales all the time .... I choose the wood because it is very strong and exceptionally heavy .... same set sells in the malls for p22,0000 .... also comes with the cushions .... we bought our frig from SM appliance ... got the Condura (made here in the Phils and has a 2 year warranty .... best of any brand I checked ....) I also choose the 1 year extended warranty so am covered for everything except the plastic parts for 3 years ..... it has 2 doors but manual defrost ... takes my asawa just 15 mins to defrost it monthly and uses way less electricty than a defrosting type .... cost ... p 15,000 ....

Bundy you can find some good deals if you shop around ... if you choose everything from one store they will be high on some items and low on others ...... we just pick the low items from each store ...... :hystery: :hystery: :hystery:

• Like 4

Bundy
Posted
Posted
Bundy you can find some good deals if you shop around ... if you choose everything from one store they will be high on some items and low on others ...... we just pick the low items from each store ......

I hear what you're saying Mike, trouble is my bloody head is starting to spin from all the looking around so i just said to the missus,

"If you like the thing..........just buy it" :hystery:

• Like 3

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
Bundy you can find some good deals if you shop around ... if you choose everything from one store they will be high on some items and low on others ...... we just pick the low items from each store ......

I hear what you're saying Mike, trouble is my bloody head is starting to spin from all the looking around so i just said to the missus,

WOW! You brave man. :lol:

:tiphat:

• Like 4

Bundy
Posted
Posted

No not at all Jack, you see if i tell Mrs Bundy to go and buy what she wants, she will ALWAYS come back with the cheapest dam thing she can find!

• Like 4

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

No not at all Jack, you see if i tell Mrs Bundy to go and buy what she wants, she will ALWAYS come back with the cheapest dam thing she can find!

:icon_GreatJobKao: Then congratulations on a 1st rate training program, are there any handouts how you achieved this :)

• Like 4

Bundy
Posted
Posted
Then congratulations on a 1st rate training program, are there any handouts how you achieved this

No training involved Jack, she was like this when we first met and some 91/2 years later, she's still the same :thumbsup:

• Like 2

Mike S
Posted
Posted

I have one just the same Bundy ..... must be sisters ..... :hystery: ...... while I generally give her free reign I have to occasionally step in and explain that cheap is not always better .... but I do get a kick on her coming back home all excited about a bargain she found and say something like "see ... just p100" .... and of coarse I praise her .... by the way she does a wonderful job of shopping ... even though I'm with her I could not do better myself ...... :thumbsup: ..... I really get tickled when she deals with the Chinese and asked for tawad .... I have to turn away to keep from smiling because as you know Chinese are not good at making tawad .... but she did manage to get p50 off my sunglasses video recorder yesterday ..... and that was an accomplishment ..... :dance: :thumbsup: ...... :cheersty:

• Like 1