Appliances,furniture,etc Etc

wombatphil
Posted
Posted

Asia Home Appliances. Several locations around. At least 2 on Mactan, one in Opon Market area next to La Nueva car park and other in Grand Mall 2nd floor, Country Mall Mandaue another, haven't been to other branches so don't know the locations.

But, they have reasonable prices and often have specials. I always get a discount and keep going back coz the discount is usually quite significant. I even get a further discount on specials, like just the other day I bought a 21 cub ft side by side LG fridge/freezer. Reduced from P49,000 and with a small bar fridge free, for now P39,995... I asked for the discount further and got it for P38,500. This is something I've done a few times now. Like 3 months ago a DB 1200watt amplifier and speakers reduced when I asked, from P12,995 to P9,800... And an LG 7kg auto washing machine at P18k down to P15K when the discount asked for... When I look around other places, the other places have the items for sale for the higher price at Asia but will give at best, 5% discount only.

Bought 36" ceiling fans, 16 of them (3D) for P1,595 after a discount. I couldn't find ceiling fans anywhere under about 4k... Had trouble with 1 and they fixed that under the 12 month warranty.

• Like 1

Curley
Posted
Posted

Asia Home Appliances. Several locations around. At least 2 on Mactan, one in Opon Market area next to La Nueva car park and other in Grand Mall 2nd floor, Country Mall Mandaue another, haven't been to other branches so don't know the locations.

But, they have reasonable prices and often have specials. I always get a discount and keep going back coz the discount is usually quite significant. I even get a further discount on specials, like just the other day I bought a 21 cub ft side by side LG fridge/freezer. Reduced from P49,000 and with a small bar fridge free, for now P39,995... I asked for the discount further and got it for P38,500. This is something I've done a few times now. Like 3 months ago a DB 1200watt amplifier and speakers reduced when I asked, from P12,995 to P9,800... And an LG 7kg auto washing machine at P18k down to P15K when the discount asked for... When I look around other places, the other places have the items for sale for the higher price at Asia but will give at best, 5% discount only.

Bought 36" ceiling fans, 16 of them (3D) for P1,595 after a discount. I couldn't find ceiling fans anywhere under about 4k... Had trouble with 1 and they fixed that under the 12 month warranty.

I think I'll hire you to do my shopping for me when it's my time.

• Like 1