The Fix Is In. "nicole" Leaves For The Usa

Mike S
Posted
Posted (edited)

More info on the case ....... could be the real reason the case is being turned ...... he should have done this in the beginning and there would have been no charges ......... Wednesday, March 18, 2009 Smith settles with

Edited by Mike S

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Wow, it just keeps getting stranger and stranger. I hope she and her fianc

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Maybe she was originally form Mindanao ........ hahahahaha ...... or at least trained there ....

Hoz
Posted
Posted
I hope she and her fianc

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Beats the heck out of 2000p per night ............ also on the news from Manila tonight they are considering suing her for all the trouble she caused ..... another sure way to keep her from dropping the charges by threatening her ....... it seems they will do anything to save face when all they had to do was investigate this case before they jumped on it to accuse and convict someone before all the facts were in ......... I think the whole time they were hoping the US government would pay them to make the problem go away like they did when the US bases were here ....... many a drunk serviceman was put on the next ship or plane out and palms were greased to silence the incidence ........

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted (edited)

Exactly!How long before "they" start showing her face in the papers? Her full name was posted today.

I hope she and her fianc
Edited by Old55

BobNChe
Posted
Posted (edited)
Hmm you wouldn't think there was another American stupider then Daniel Smith but I guess she met one.
Just for grins, what is your beef with Daniel Smith. He's a young Marine out in a foreign country known for wild women. Hooked up in a bar, snatched a little when he had the opportunity, and then was railroaded by her and the entire country. Why is he stupid? Edited by BobNChe

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Beats the heck out of 2000p per night ............ also on the news from Manila tonight they are considering suing her for all the trouble she caused ..... another sure way to keep her from dropping the charges by threatening her ....... it seems they will do anything to save face when all they had to do was investigate this case before they jumped on it to accuse and convict someone before all the facts were in ......... I think the whole time they were hoping the US government would pay them to make the problem go away like they did when the US bases were here ....... many a drunk serviceman was put on the next ship or plane out and palms were greased to silence the incidence ........
I would not think that she could drop charges now Mike as he has been found guilty by a court of Law,I doubt if its anything to do with her now.

tom_shor
Posted
Posted

She can't drop the charges. She just recanted her story. According to the judge in the article it might not even be considered. Because he was already convicted. Apparently the fact he was convicted with false testimony has no bearing. They claim they have other evidence. Without her testimony of rape I can't see what other convincing evidence they should have. This is a court of law we aren't interested in facts we are interested in justice. :D :714_full_of_crap:

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

So, do you think maybe they should finally realize they made a mistake and reverse the conviction on Smith and realize that it was all the hype that got him convicted and that Nicole had to go along with it?Nope, if they cannot hang Smith, then maybe they can hang Nicole 'Nicole' faces perjury raps http://www.philstar.com/Article.aspx?artic...ubCategoryId=63