The Fix Is In. "nicole" Leaves For The Usa

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
So, do you think maybe they should finally realize they made a mistake and reverse the conviction on Smith and realize that it was all the hype that got him convicted and that Nicole had to go along with it?Nope, if they cannot hang Smith, then maybe they can hang Nicole 'Nicole' faces perjury raps http://www.philstar.com/Article.aspx?artic...ubCategoryId=63
In my opinion there is some sort of government cover up and a deal struck to get Nicole to change her statement,could be a US deal since she is supposed to be there now.In Australia this would still be classed as rape,, These include her admission that she was "virtually unconscious" when Smith had sex with her and that she was "too intoxicated" to repel his advances, and that she is in doubt as to what had transpired, he added

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Bob I hear ya but from what I understand Smith had sex in a van with a very intoxicated Filipina bargirl/party girl. Soon after she exited the van onto the ground unable to stand up nearly passed out. This in a public place with her jeans not fully on and a condom attached to the pants. This in full view of local Filipinos bystanders.Bossman, Yes. In the State I live in if you have consensual sex with a woman who states after the fact she was incapacitated that is rape you go to jail.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

'Nicole' originally did not complain of rape - lawmaker Now the truth is starting to come out. So why if this is true, did the lawmaker not bring this info out earlier?

chimellie
Posted
Posted

America wouldn't be a good place for her to move to after what she did. Wonder whar her new neighbors think about her. I wouldn't like her to be my new neighbor.