Street Food: Spice Of Life Or Kiss Of Death?

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Ahhhhhhh ... another beenie and weenie lover ..... at least if we ever get to eat together we'll know what to eat ..... and ... unlike Jake .... I promise to leave before the music starts ..... :hystery: :hystery: :hystery:

• Like 2

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Count me in too!

In fact, I"ll even make the beans! Anybody want Baked Brown Beans with Bacon along with some Boston Brown Bread? I always sneak in lots of Canadian Bacon into mine and do the 14 hour cook in a slow cooker..... Hmmm... Just found some leftovers in the freezer!

(who ever named that meal must have loved their "B"s...

:mocking:

• Like 1

jojones
Posted
Posted

Bought a microwave yesterday just so I can have beans on jacket potato. Wish you could get chips like in that photo above here. Chips (from a chip shop) is the single food I miss from the UK- ate far too many on a recent visit back home. I sneer at the GF every time we go malling and she buys those fries with the stinky cheesy powder on. British cuisine may not be great but its the only place that sells big fat greasy chips.

For the record I've eaten plenty of street food (including intestines) here and never got sick. I have certainly got sick from restaurants though. Most recently Banana Leaf (mid range mixed Asian cuisine chain).