Where To Take A Ct Scan And Costs, In Cebu?

JJReyes
Posted
Posted (edited)

I did not realize the procedure was that uncomfortable in terms of holding perfectly still for long periods of time and tolerating noises. I did read somewhere an article that they sometimes use straps to hold a child down.

Edited by JJR

CebuAndy
Posted
Posted (edited)

Curley and earthdome: I added 1 extra 0 by mistake !

MRI scan cost 9500 THB or 310 USD, add some costs and the bill was 11746 THB or 379 USD. OK

In comparison, I got a email from Cebu Doctors' University Hospital:

Our CT-Scan of the neck cost P10,200 for cash payment

Edited by CebuAndy
  • Like 1

MikeB
Posted
Posted

Andy, from what I've read MRIs cost a little more. What's important is that's what your doctor wanted. You did the right thing getting it checked sooner then later. Nothing is more important then your health. Hope to hear more good news from you.

• Like 1

wombatphil
Posted
Posted

My Aussie mate who live at the back of me, had a terrible fall about 18 days ago. He was so lucky not to die OR have multiple spinal breaks but his head flicked forward at the last possible moment and his head, instead of taking the impact on the top centre of his head as he came down head first, flicked forward fully on impact with the concrete and he took the force on top/back of his shoulders...

Well, into Cebu Docs at a crawl (he refused an ambo) coz of the pain he was in at every tiny bump, and I don't know what the CT head scan cost was (and there were a lot of head pics) but it was only part of the cost overall which included the emergency room and several spinal and a leg x-ray, and it cost under P8,000. I think you asked about CT scans?