Philippines Expats With Vertically Challenged Filipina’S?

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Some Filipina-Foreigner couples feature significant height differences. :whistling:

Any interesting stories guys?

To any questions in that regards about our children my wife says ‘where there’s a will there’s a way”. Just another reason why I love that woman. :lol:

• Like 4

Beachboy
Posted
Posted

Haha .. I'd like to hear the Filipina's viewpoint. It must be so irritating to have to "look up" to her husband all of the time. :)

• Like 2

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted

Haha .. I'd like to hear the Filipina's viewpoint. It must be so irritating to have to "look up" to her husband all of the time. :)

I don't know. I'm 5'8" and Myrlita is 5'4". Close enough.
  • Like 3

FlyAway
Posted
Posted

My wife is 5'1" and I am 5'10". She is not short or vertically challenged. She is "Under Tall". This was the term used to deny her application to join the Philippine Army.

It does anger her at times when using the phrase, "She is easy to overlook".

• Like 3

MikeB
Posted
Posted

My wife is 5'1" and I am 5'10". She is not short or vertically challenged. She is "Under Tall". This was the term used to deny her application to join the Philippine Army.

If she's still interested she's in luck - http://gulfnews.com/...ements-1.572086

Height requirement also to be removed from police, fire, and jail requirements but I don't think it's been signed into law yet - http://www.sunstar.c...-firemen-236227

• Like 2

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
She is "Under Tall".
:hystery: :hystery:

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Well you guys are sure lucky ..... my asawa is much taller than I am but I'm not sure just how much ..... it's awful hard to judge height when you are forced to grovel on your knees while being beaten all the time ...... (only kidding) ..... I'm 5'11" and she is about 5'4" ...... so no big deal ..... now big around ...... that's a whole different ball of wax ..... :hystery: :hystery:

• Like 3

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
now big around ...... that's a whole different ball of wax .....

:728: I sure hope you are talking about your size and not your good lady :unsure:

:tiphat:

• Like 2

FlyAway
Posted
Posted

now big around ...... that's a whole different ball of wax .....

That would be called "Horizontally Challenged" :mocking:

• Like 3