Get Together April 25, 2009

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

The next get together will be probably be on April 25th if there is enough people interested ........

I'm fine with 25th. Most outside tables at Gilligan's are occupied, the offer seems to attract a lot of beer drinkers. But may I suggest Moon Cafe at the other side of the lagoon, which is a nice place. They offer these beer towers(3 liters) for 230 peso, that's about 25 peso a "bottle". They also have some interesting looking drinks - mojitos, daquiris etc. Mexican food is their speciality. I've eaten there a couple of times, and I like their beef taco at about 80 peso. Don't bring your best shirt if you're eating taco though!
How many people might be interested in Moon Cafe at Ayala??? April 25th 2009 starting maybe 4, 5 or 6 o'clock

Panserhansen
Posted
Posted
The next get together will be probably be on April 25th if there is enough people interested ........
I'm fine with 25th. Most outside tables at Gilligan's are occupied, the offer seems to attract a lot of beer drinkers. But may I suggest Moon Cafe at the other side of the lagoon, which is a nice place. They offer these beer towers(3 liters) for 230 peso, that's about 25 peso a "bottle". They also have some interesting looking drinks - mojitos, daquiris etc. Mexican food is their speciality. I've eaten there a couple of times, and I like their beef taco at about 80 peso. Don't bring your best shirt if you're eating taco though!
How many people might be interested in Moon Cafe at Ayala??? April 25th 2009 starting maybe 4, 5 or 6 o'clock
I am. Actually went there again for lunch today. Wy wife ordered red snapper with a tomata sauce(195 peso), very good.Also checked out their mojito drink, passing the test as well.In addition to the beer towers or tubes, they sell pitchers with margaritas, mojitos and other drinks for 200 peso. They said one pitcher was good for 8 drinks, so this can be funny after a few hours! If we should get the best seats outside, we should make a reservation. About 16 people would fit in there.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
I am. Actually went there again for lunch today. Wy wife ordered red snapper with a tomata sauce(195 peso), very good.Also checked out their mojito drink, passing the test as well.In addition to the beer towers or tubes, they sell pitchers with margaritas, mojitos and other drinks for 200 peso. They said one pitcher was good for 8 drinks, so this can be funny after a few hours! If we should get the best seats outside, we should make a reservation. About 16 people would fit in there.
Sounds good, my wife and I are definitely in, let us see if anyone else is interested and if not then it can just be the 4 of us but I am pretty sure that there were some others who asked for an April get together and maybe I can twist some more arms? SugarwareZ-004.gif

PhilIsles
Posted
Posted
Sounds good, my wife and I are definitely in, let us see if anyone else is interested and if not then it can just be the 4 of us but I am pretty sure that there were some others who asked for an April get together and maybe I can twist some more arms? SugarwareZ-004.gif
Mr Lee, you do not need to twist my arm. I will be there since I am the person who requested for April get together. I hope to meet a lot of forum members so I can put a face to a name. See you soon.Lacion Girl

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Mr Lee, you do not need to twist my arm. I will be there since I am the person who requested for April get together. I hope to meet a lot of forum members so I can put a face to a name. See you soon.Lacion Girl
We look forward to meeting you. I knew someone asked and I thought it was you but I misplaced my notes and did not want to put words in your mouth. My wife and I hope to meet you soon. :13_4_10[1]: Lee

• 2 weeks later...
Mr Lee
Posted
Posted (edited)
Just to bump this up again. Is there anyone else with interest in a get a together on the 25th? We have Lacion Girl and Panser that seem to be interested? I do not do these get together's just for me, but I do enjoy meeting everyone I can and thank those who have already come to one. The main reason I set these up is to create a better understanding and a better feel for who other members are, so I am more than willing to just meet members one on one and not have get togethers if there is no real interest? Edited by Mr. Lee

Mik
Posted
Posted (edited)

Count two more. Lacion Girl will get to meet another Lacion girl. I might suggest starting earlier at 4. Mooon could be full with the dinner crowd at a later time.

Edited by M.Morey

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Count two more. Lacion Girl will get to meet another Lacion girl. I might suggest starting earlier at 4. Mooon could be full with the dinner crowd at a later time.
Thanks Mike, we will look forward to seeing you both there and 4PM is OK with me.If anyone else is interested, a few of us will be getting together at Moon Cafe at Ayala April 25th 2009 starting 4 PM So farLacion GirlLars and his lovely wife Mike Morey and his lovely wifeMyself and my fantastic wife, fantastic because she puts up with me.Note: I know the wives names but I have left them off unless members wish them known and post them themselves.

ancienrocka
Posted
Posted
Thanks Mike, we will look forward to seeing you both there and 4PM is OK with me.If anyone else is interested, a few of us will be getting together at Moon Cafe at Ayala April 25th 2009 starting 4 PM So farLacion GirlLars and his lovely wife Mike Morey and his lovely wifeMyself and my fantastic wife, fantastic because she puts up with me.Note: I know the wives names but I have left them off unless members wish them known and post them themselves.
Hi Lee,Jeunerocka and I are "definite probables" or is "probable definites".

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Hi Lee,Jeunerocka and I are "definite probables" or is "probable definites".
Thanks pal, hope to see the two of you there. Congratulations on your marriage. Send our love to your wife.