Get Together April 25, 2009

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Great get together, thanks to all who attended. The count was over 23 people but I lost count because people kept coming and some left early and then came back and by that time I had too many beers to keep count. :woohoo: :th_goodidea: :AddEmoticons04230: :SugarwareZ-034: :rolleyes: :o :woohoo: :cheers: :7500: :558: :559:

Panserhansen
Posted
Posted
Great get together, thanks to all who attended. The count was over 23 people but I lost count because people kept coming and some left early and then came back and by that time I had too many beers to keep count. :woohoo: :th_goodidea: :AddEmoticons04230: :SugarwareZ-034: :rolleyes: :o :woohoo: :cheers: :7500: :558: :559:
I believe you had a beer for every count, Lee! Thanks for a great evening. I think the venue is brilliant at Ayala, easier for people to come and go as they please.Walk on,Lars

ancienrocka
Posted
Posted

Lee our thanks to you and Nila for the time and effort you spent organising the evening - we've been to all three and they just get better each time!!I hope you can squeeze one more in before you go back to Florida.Again thanks,Paul and Elsa

Mik
Posted
Posted

We had a good time. It's great to get out and have fun and meet people. :th_goodidea:

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
We had a good time. It's great to get out and have fun and meet people. :SugarwareZ-037:
Mike, it is always great to see you and Aideen, we would like to spend more time with you two whenever you feel like getting out for a day or night. :thumbsup:

tim
Posted
Posted

Hope someone will post pictures of the event for us poor souls living outside of Cebu....hint - hint...

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Hope someone will post pictures of the event for us poor souls living outside of Cebu....hint - hint...
Hi Tim, sorry but a lot of the people asked to not have their pictures posted, so I cannot separate who will allow and who won't, so I guess you will just have to get over here and come to one of these and see our ugly faces in person one day. SugarwareZ-004.gif :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :yes: :D :D