Get Together April 25, 2009

f3dragonjedi
Posted
Posted

I would have joined if it had been March 25 instead of April 25, but alas, I'm back in the sunshine state now. I saw the new Mooon cafe in Ayala, but didn't stop in. Sounds like a great place for a get together. Hopefully I'll get to meet some of you on another trip.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
I would have joined if it had been March 25 instead of April 25, but alas, I'm back in the sunshine state now. I saw the new Mooon cafe in Ayala, but didn't stop in. Sounds like a great place for a get together. Hopefully I'll get to meet some of you on another trip.
Sorry we missed you. We did have one March 14, 2009 at the sand trap and anytime a member is in town, they should try to let me know ahead of time, and I would be happy to try to set up a get together for a few of us to meet and if I couldn't then I would be happy to meet them for coffee or a drink myself or my wife and I.Anyway, the next informal get together will be April 25 at Moon Cafe in the Ayala Terraces and I set this one up because another member asked for one to be around this time.Hope top see as many of you as can come.Lee

Sampaguita
Posted
Posted
The next get together will be probably be on April 25th if there is enough people interested ........
I'm fine with 25th. Most outside tables at Gilligan's are occupied, the offer seems to attract a lot of beer drinkers. But may I suggest Moon Cafe at the other side of the lagoon, which is a nice place. They offer these beer towers(3 liters) for 230 peso, that's about 25 peso a "bottle". They also have some interesting looking drinks - mojitos, daquiris etc. Mexican food is their speciality. I've eaten there a couple of times, and I like their beef taco at about 80 peso. Don't bring your best shirt if you're eating taco though!
How many people might be interested in Moon Cafe at Ayala??? April 25th 2009 starting maybe 4 o'clock
I will be there with you :th_thholysheep:

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
The next get together will be on April 25th at the moon cafe in the Ayala Terraces starting at 4PM and my wife and I will be there earlier to make sure we have the side tables set aside for us. I was there today and told them 12 to 15 people, so we will see how many we actually get. ........
So far here who is coming that I know ofI have a friend from Manila and his wife coming with my wife and I, so that is 4 for sureMike Morey and his wife makes 6Lars and his wife makes 8Lacion Girl and I do not know if she is bringing anyone? makes 9 or 10Angie, Keith Angels better half said she would drop by for a whileThen we have some possiblesPaul ancienrocka and his wife Paul, admin from "another forum" is a possibleDid I miss anyone? all are welcome and I wonder how many beer tubes we can drink. SugarwareZ-007.gif

ancienrocka
Posted
Posted

Hi Lee,Paul and Elsa are "definites".We will be there!

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Hi Lee,Paul and Elsa are "definites".We will be there!
Good to hear that Paul. :thumbsup: Looking forward to seeing you both again. The next get together will be on April 25th at the moon cafe in the Ayala Terraces starting at 4PM and my wife and I will be there earlier to make sure we have the side tables set aside for us. I was there yesterday and told them 12 to 15 people, but it looks like we will have more. ........ So far here who is coming that I know ofI have a friend from Manila and his wife coming with my wife and I, so that is 4 for sureMike Morey and his wife makes 6Lars and his wife makes 8Lacion Girl and I do not know if she is bringing anyone? makes 9 or 10Angie, Keith Angels better half said she would drop by for a whilePaul ancienrockadefinite and his wife Elsa Paul, admin from LiCAngie said Chris Stokes and his classmate, Karl NadhernyKeep them coming and I will just have to add to how many I told Moon Cafe are coming. :yes: BTW all, if I do not reply immediately it is because we are heading to CDO and I will not be able to be on as much as when home in Cebu, but I did buy a Smart bro USB device and I guess we will get to see how it works there.

paul
Posted
Posted (edited)

Hey, since Paul sent me a PM on the &quot;another forum&quot; Forum that he "owes me a beer", how could I refuse? :thumbsup: <thinking> how can i convince others to buy me more beer. :yes: </thinking>So, it will be me and my lovely wi--- wiiiif--- , me and my lovely girlfriend. :D

Edited by Paul

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Hey, since Paul sent me a PM on the LinC Forum that he "owes me a beer", how could I refuse? :yes: <thinking> how can i convince others to buy me more beer. :D </thinking>So, it will be me and my lovely wi--- wiiiif--- , me and my lovely girlfriend. :D
A bit of a stutter there Paul :thumbsup:

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted (edited)
Hey, since Paul sent me a PM on the &quot;another forum&quot; Forum that he "owes me a beer", how could I refuse? :D <thinking> how can i convince others to buy me more beer. :D </thinking>So, it will be me and my lovely wi--- wiiiif--- , me and my lovely girlfriend. :D
A bit of a stutter there Paul :yes:
Only because he does not want to know what the word means or has never found someone he could love enough to marry. Wife is a good thing when you find the right one. Maybe someday he will find the lady who knocks him off his feet, who knows maybe the lady he found now is the one, I hope so, so that he can be happy and be able to say the word with hesitation. SugarwareZ-004.gifWho knows, maybe he will come to the next get together on April 25th at the moon cafe in the Ayala Terraces starting at 4PM with his new wife or future wife. :thumbsup: SugarwareZ-007.gifSugarwareZ-005.gif Edited by Mr. Lee

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

BumpThe next get together will be on April 25th at the moon cafe in the Ayala Terraces starting at 4PM and my wife and I will be there earlier to make sure we have the side tables set aside for us.