Decent Vet

chrisandging
Posted
Posted (edited)

When I lived in Cebu I was happy with the treatment my dogs got at the 'aycardo' clinic on south road, opposite CIT on N. Bacalso.

They took skin scrapings of skin disease and diagnosed it using a microscope Costs were reasonable,

I have also used the Chinese vet near to SM on J Luna, I think their charge for castrating a dog was less than 2000 with aftercare it was 5 years ago so I am not that sure on the price now.

John, I would recommend Aycardo for your dogs skin disease,

We had our nephew try to visit the Aycardo clinic as he schools at CIT, he tells us the buildings gone and there is construction in progress, no clues as to there new location yet.

When I lived in Cebu I was happy with the treatment my dogs got at the 'aycardo' clinic on south road, opposite CIT on N. Bacalso.

They took skin scrapings of skin disease and diagnosed it using a microscope Costs were reasonable,

I have also used the Chinese vet near to SM on J Luna, I think their charge for castrating a dog was less than 2000 with aftercare it was 5 years ago so I am not that sure on the price now.

John, I would recommend Aycardo for your dogs skin disease,

We had our nephew try to visit the Aycardo clinic as he schools at CIT, he tells us the buildings gone and there is construction in progress, no clues as to there new location yet.

i googled it!

http://www.aycardovetcenter.com

they have an office in Laawan.

Edited by chrisandging
  • Like 1