Colon Street, Cebu City

Ruddy_Rooster
Posted
Posted
I agree OP has been given some dubious advice but let's not go overboard eh?

Not going "overboard", just relating one incident that happened there recently that I know of personally. I'm aware it could happen anywhere but Colon was the topic, wasn't it?

Don't wish to downplay what happened but you're talking about a 16yr old in an 18+ environment. It is what it is!

• Like 1

S123
Posted
Posted
anyway back on topic i have a house in corby which used to be known as little scotland due the influx of scots moving south to work in the steelworks
I thought the topic is Colon street :lol:
  • Like 1

tiger31
Posted
Posted
anyway back on topic i have a house in corby which used to be known as little scotland due the influx of scots moving south to work in the steelworks
I thought the topic is Colon street :lol:

whateverrrrrr

i am bob
Posted
Posted

I think the OP understands that this is the "Adult" area. And they don't change much depending on the size of the town. Small town - smaller crime spots... Big city - more time to watch your back. If any area was an all-out war zone, nobody would go. As it is, mildly dangerous is the norm but that is common for any city this size. And remember that, as a Kano, you are more apt to be a promising target so dress down a bit - begger casual is less a target than suit with gold watch and leather chequebook. And, until you understand the area, try not to walk alone but with people you know - even just to the bar next door to the one you are in.

• Like 1

brock
Posted
Posted

Well, I like the Colon area....i must be a bit of a Sleeze :hystery:

• Like 5

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

I enjoyed Colon street. I did some shopping and hanging out, got some good street food. It wasn't any worse than than any other part of town, that I saw. I travel alone and always watch my back - but it seemed about like the rest of Cebu to me.

• Like 2

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Well, I like the Colon area....i must be a bit of a Sleeze :hystery:

:hystery: :cheersty: