Philippine Drivers License

tiger31
Posted
Posted

some pesos in a brown envelope will get you a licence without doing anything which is very scary to know .looking at the way people drive here many many brown envelopes have passed under the table lol

• Like 3

oldutot
Posted
Posted (edited)

"Has anyone here tried to teach a Filipina to drive a car here in the Philippines?"

Epic question!

Pay someone to teach your wife to drive. Whatever the cost it would still be a bargain.

:hystery: :hystery: :hystery: ........................

how about in the states to learn how drive with the my wife been there done that with no luck and a driving instructor was used. :bash: :mocking: :hystery: Edited by oldutot
  • Like 2

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
a drink instructor was used

:hystery: :hystery: :hystery: :hystery: :cheersty:

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

some pesos in a brown envelope will get you a licence without doing anything which is very scary to know .looking at the way people drive here many many brown envelopes have passed under the table lol

Are those brown Manila envelopes or can you use white?
  • Like 3

Mike S
Posted
Posted

:hystery: :hystery: :hystery: :hystery: .... I love these driving instructor stories ...... now I have one for you .... I have been driving a little bit in Cebu City and surrounding areas and the closest I have come to getting hit was .... not by a jeepney .... tricycle ... pedi-cab or motorcycle but by an off duty driving instructor in his car with the big signs all over it ..... he was coming out of SM on to a 4 lane highway and didn't even look left before pulling out ..... it was just lucky for me that no traffic was coming (it was a Sunday) and I saw he didn't look so I swerved to the left into the oncoming traffic as he shot right out taking up both right hand lanes to make his turn ??????????? ..... yea right .... I have no idea why .... all I know is he missed my by 2ft. and with me laying on my horn ..... was he concerned ..... nope .... he just looked at me and kept right on going ...... sure makes me have a warm and fuzzy feeling knowing that these imbeciles are TEACHING others how to drive ...... :hystery: :hystery: :hystery: :hystery:

• Like 5

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted

But it's more fun in the Philippines....

• Like 3

tiger31
Posted
Posted

:hystery: :hystery: :hystery: :hystery: .... I love these driving instructor stories ...... now I have one for you .... I have been driving a little bit in Cebu City and surrounding areas and the closest I have come to getting hit was .... not by a jeepney .... tricycle ... pedi-cab or motorcycle but by an off duty driving instructor in his car with the big signs all over it ..... he was coming out of SM on to a 4 lane highway and didn't even look left before pulling out ..... it was just lucky for me that no traffic was coming (it was a Sunday) and I saw he didn't look so I swerved to the left into the oncoming traffic as he shot right out taking up both right hand lanes to make his turn ??????????? ..... yea right .... I have no idea why .... all I know is he missed my by 2ft. and with me laying on my horn ..... was he concerned ..... nope .... he just looked at me and kept right on going ...... sure makes me have a warm and fuzzy feeling knowing that these imbeciles are TEACHING others how to drive ...... :hystery: :hystery: :hystery: :hystery:

yeah its a scary thought that these so called driving instructors proberly never even took a driving test themselves its just a complete joke .
  • Like 2

i am bob
Posted
Posted

C'mon guys! Driving in the Philippines is not like driving anywhere else!

Think back to the YouTube video of the Brit bus driver who came to the 'Pines to drive a Jeepney... What was it the Driving Instructor said about what to do when the traffic light turns yellow? "Speed up!"

:mocking:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
tiger31
Posted
Posted

I want to swap my u.k driving licence for a philippine one .what do i need to take with me document wise and how much will it cost ? i wanna join brocks hells angels and buy a scooter yes I know its a death wish lol

Thomas
Posted
Posted
how about in the states to learn how drive with the my wife been there done that with no luck and a driving instructor was used.

Did everyone survive her driving lessons? :hystery: